Thread: Mute chat notifications for actions I did - watering, trashing tasks...

Mute chat notifications for actions I did - watering, trashing tasks...

Maybe I just donít see the right setting, but I find it annoying that the chat window gives a red notification bubble for all every action I initiate. And then I have to click it to remove the red dot. I am happy to hear from other players, but this seems like a bug to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankyFox View Post
    Maybe I just don’t see the right setting, but I find it annoying that the chat window gives a red notification bubble for all every action I initiate. And then I have to click it to remove the red dot. I am happy to hear from other players, but this seems like a bug to me.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Normal things that light up the chat notifications would include:

if you or someone else asks for help

if you or someone else trashes tasks (champions league only)

someone chats

promotions, demotions, any hood changes

hood mail

anything else would be a bug
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thanks for the quick reply. I would have thought that giving others a notification about me needing help makes sense. But why would it alert me. Same for trashing tasks, I know I have done that, why alert me to the fact?

Thanks for the quick reply. I would have thought that giving others a notification about me needing help makes sense. But why would it alert me. Same for trashing tasks, I know I have done that, why alert me to the fact?
    For those hoods competing on the champions league leaderboard, it may make a difference. There are very few who aspire to that level here and while I cannot relate to the effect of task trashing on the leaderboard, it may have some influence
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Forum Veteran
    It a blanket notifition to the whole hood, it just shows everything that everyone does in the hood. If you’re playing alone and hate it that much, switch of chat in game settings. If you’re playing in a team ..... well that part of being in a team! BTW you don’t have to click to remove the red flag on chat - just ignore it
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Centennial Club
    One potential benefit of a flagged chat notice -- if you've flagged plants to be watered or a crate to be filled, let's say, then when the red chat bubble disappears you know that your request for help has been filled ... like seeing the seagull alight on your boat