Thread: League wars and clan wars need separation

Fresh Spawn

League wars and clan wars need separation

I would like to vote for two different opt/in, opt/out buttons. Sometimes people want to be in league wars then get tired afterwards and don't want regular clan wars afterwards.
    Cwl: in/out, clan war: in/out.?

Are you a constant war clan?
    I get the premise that players may want a break after CWL before beginning random spins again, but this is a clan leadership and communication issue.

A simple clan message stating "After CWL has finished we won't be starting a random war until next Tuesday, so please prepare your availability accordingly" etc etc, would surely suffice?
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Why not opt out of war during the last CWL war then? Or vice versa if you only want to war but not CWL. It's not like you have to wait for war to end before you can opt in/out. Just do it once you're in the war if you'd like to be out of the next one.

I’d like the leader to be able to switch everyone to out and then the players who want in would have to opt back in rather than accidentally leaving it on for league wars and unintentionally be added to regular war. One of the things Darian has said they are looking into is possibly being able to set the war in/out for the whole week of league (like you might have it on for war 1, off for 2, etc. all set at the start) so maybe they would also give an option to decide what setting you want it to be after the last war.
    Last edited by 2222; January 4th, 2019 at 04:28 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I’d like the leader to be able to switch everyone to out and then the players who want in would have to opt back in rather than accidentally leaving it on for league wars and unintentionally be added to regular war. One of the things Darian has said they are looking into is possibly being able to set the war in/out for the whole week of league (like you might have it on for war 1, off for 2, etc. all set at the start) so maybe they would also give an option to decide what setting you want it to be after the last war.
    I like that idea. Is surprisingly difficult to get the hang of of that opt in/out button for many.
    Maybe they could simplify it, or make it so the button is bigger, just to better draw ones attention to it.
    Better still, have it start flashing once heroes or spell factory goes down.

I don't do many clan mails, but one of the ones I do do is a reminder at the start of the last war day of CWL about war status for regular spins.

It's a 24 hour window for people to double check the button. But history has shown for us, our bigger wars are the one just after CWL, most everyone has hero's up, and does a random spin prior to dropping them again.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I like that idea. Is surprisingly difficult to get the hang of of that opt in/out button for many.
    Maybe they could simplify it, or make it so the button is bigger, just to better draw ones attention to it.
    Better still, have it start flashing once heroes or spell factory goes down.
    Yeah ... I mean it's at least as complex as a light switch ...

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by TheodoricOfYork View Post
    Yeah ... I mean it's at least as complex as a light switch ...
    Maybe they can link it to the light switch. Or better still the TV. No opt out, no TV

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Maybe they can link it to the light switch. Or better still the TV. No opt out, no TV
    Nahhh ... No PHONE