Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Have you successfully redeemed Clan Games award after 1/3/19?

Have you successfully redeemed Clan Games award after 1/3/19?

We've already filed a bug report in https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1788791-Clan-Games-Glitch ...

The problem, in a nutshell, everything about the 32nd clan games got zeroed out for our entire clan sometime before the evening of 1/2/19 Eastern Standard Time. Players who redeemed on 1/1/19 or before had no issues. The problem is clan wide (over a dozen players) across all devices (Android, IOS, and Fire). We're wondering if all players in the game are unable to redeem now or is it just individual clans having the issue.

Would you please post if you have successfully redeemed clen game awards after the beginning of 1/3/19?

Thank you

I did on my main account but my mini account did not

Yes 10 chars

I just claimed my CGs rewards on my mini th7 successfully with less than 2 days left to claim
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 40 BK 38
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Already redeem long long ago

I claimed them on 1/3 on one of my accounts no problem.
    Last edited by OlDirtRoad; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:49 PM.

In our clans people face the same issue: they could claim the rewards on some toons, but not on others. Even though the toons ARE in the list with scores (when I collect my rewards, I see them in the list). Even one of the moderators has added to one of the posts they are seeing this behavior in several of their own accounts.

It would be the right thing to do for SC to respond to these numerous reports, even if just with an acknowledgement that this is being worked on. What will happen to the rewards for those affected otherwise... will they be lost? That can simply NOT be the way SC should want to go ....

New Bloke/Chick
    Yes on all 4 of my accounts

yep!.........

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    We're aware of the issue and are still investigating what caused it. I don't have any additional details than that at the moment but will try to provide them as they come.
    AKA

Tank Puppy

Ice skating is just walking in cursive.