Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan war castle donations should be counted as regular donations are

Centennial Club

Clan war castle donations should be counted as regular donation are.

This would further motivate members to donate to war castles. At least give the donors credit for the donation.

A way to prevent absurd donations is to place a troop donation limit for each war castle, and a timer. Limit a war castle to at most 2 refills. So, sat a war castle had 35 space. It can only be donated 70 troop capacity by a single account. (The other refill is in case of a misdonation or so.)

To prevent everyone from boosting their total donations. Limit the number of times a war castle may be filled before each war, to 4x the original capacity.

And, to further discourage donating just for the fun of it/to boost stats. Set it up where only the winnin team gets their donations refunded up to the % allowed by that clan's clan perks.

Min refund % with a clan that is not lvl 2+ would be 10%.

If a clan loses a clan war, there would be no refund for war castle donated troops.
    Last edited by XCdude96; January 3rd, 2019 at 07:53 PM.

Forum Champion
    The reason they do not count is because war clan castle troops can be removed. What would stop players from constantly removing and refilling war clan castle troops just to pad their donations or get the achievement?
    Last edited by Bigdome757; January 3rd, 2019 at 07:01 PM.

Centennial Club
    Because you can't donate to yourself?

A timer can be set. And a donation limit wouldn't be hard to program.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by XCdude96 View Post
    Because you can't donate to yourself?

A timer can be set. And a donation limit wouldn't be hard to program.
    For individual members that is. Cap it at 50 troops per war castle.

People could keep removing troops from their wcc and somebody else could keep donating over and over just to keep their donations high. I doubt that many people would waste time doing that but unlike regular donations there's no donating limit so if they did make war donations count they'd probably add a limit of troops to donate.

^ lol i wrote this before people posted i know this point has been made already
    Last edited by ElectroRed; January 3rd, 2019 at 07:06 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroRed View Post
    People could keep removing troops from their wcc and somebody else could keep donating over and over just to keep their donations high. I doubt that many people would waste time doing that but unlike regular donations there's no donating limit so if they did make war donations count they'd probably add a limit of troops to donate.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    The reason they do not count is because war clan castle troops can be removed. What would stop players from constantly removing and refilling war clan castle troops just to pad their donations or get the achievement?
    Seriously?, like they can't remove troops from their regular CC and do the same thing? This reason doesn't stand up.

It would be far easier to remove troops and refill from regular CC. This way you don't have to go through the war matching process, and you also have more than 24 hours to rinse and repeat as much as you want. Of all the things that don't make sense, that reason is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Donsch View Post
    Seriously?, like they can't remove troops from their regular CC and do the same thing? This reason doesn't stand up.
    There's a 10 minute cooldown for regular CC's between when you can request for troops again. For war CC's there is no cooldown. I could easily donate to my mini's war cc, remove those troops on my mini's account, then retill again with my main account over and over without any time constraint and they'd all count toward my donations. This so why this idea is a nonstarter.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; January 3rd, 2019 at 07:40 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    There's a 10 minute cooldown for regular CC's between when you can request for troops again. For war CC's there is no cooldown. I could easily donate to my mini's war cc, remove those troops on my mini's account, then retill again with my main account over and over without any time constraint and they'd all count toward my donations. This so why this idea is a nonstarter.

The cooldown is not a barrier for someone inclined to waste troops like this. Besides, if it is your own mini's, by the time you rotate through your villages and delete troops, it would be time to request again. Furthermore, If you have 10 villages, your minus could request troops faster than the main village can make them. The cooldown is not much of a deterrent (if any). I'm sure people do this for Clan Games donation challenge all the time. Friend in need is so easy to get without cheating, and most people with minis should already have it, which makes this argument pretty silly.