Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Leader account got hacked

Leader account got hacked

I don't know if you peeps can help me out here but it should be more helpful than that automated bot!!
    So this I what happened!
    My entire clan [Removed By Moderator] suddenly got kicked by a player called [Removed By Moderator] who currently resides there alone. That player's ID is [Removed By Moderator]. Till 45 minutes ago the clan's actual leader was [Removed By Moderator] whose ID is [Removed By Moderator].
    All of a sudden this guy [Removed By Moderator] gets the leadership, we suspect hacking of some sort... and he kicks everyone out.
    Please help!!!!!

This topic may not belong here and I am aware of that, but I do not see any other alternative that can help me out with this!
    Last edited by Bakunin; January 3rd, 2019 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Name and shame removed

First, I suggest you take out all the names and ID's from your post as Naming and Shaming is not allowed on the forums. Take screenshots and go through SC's official support, unfortunately the forums can't be used to report players.
    Level:152 TH:10
    Walls: 246/275 (Lvl 11)
    GG:1.02B EE:1.06B
    HH: 4.3M War Hero: 988
    King: 35 Queen: 36

Millennial Club
    Go to support at in game. Nothing can be done here.

Hey there's no shaming here, just providing info!
    And the support is an automated bot which goes round and round about the same thing!
    I got ss too!

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by CyBorg97 View Post
    I don't know if you peeps can help me out here but it should be more helpful than that automated bot!!
    So this I what happened!
    My entire clan [Removed By Moderator] suddenly got kicked by a player called [Removed By Moderator] who currently resides there alone. That player's ID is [Removed By Moderator]. Till 45 minutes ago the clan's actual leader was [Removed By Moderator] whose ID is [Removed By Moderator].
    All of a sudden this guy [Removed By Moderator] gets the leadership, we suspect hacking of some sort... and he kicks everyone out.
    Please help!!!!!

This topic may not belong here and I am aware of that, but I do not see any other alternative that can help me out with this!

Your Leaders account was NOT hacked. Of that I'm 100% sure.

What I'm unsure about is, which of the following have happened.

1. Your Leader wanted free gems and gave his username/password to a third party.
    2. Your Leader sold the clan for $80-100 on eBay
    3. Your Leader's Cousin Brother used your Leader's device to transfer leadership to himself.

The only common thing in either situation is .. "Your Leader" .. the sole course of your grief and the only way you can solve this is by moving on to a new clan and find a leader that isn't susceptible to getting scammed or easy money and is smart enough to put a codelock on his phone when his Cousin Brother is visiting.

It's a shame, but this happens a lot of times every week. Follow the forum for a couple of weeks and you will see what I mean.

/Affront
    Last edited by Bakunin; January 3rd, 2019 at 11:23 AM.
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by CyBorg97 View Post
    Hey there's no shaming here, just providing info!
    And the support is an automated bot which goes round and round about the same thing!
    I got ss too!
    It is against the forum rules to give player information out, this is to protect innocent players getting blamed.

As said previously, getting hacked is not very probable with all the account security. Your leader sold the clan most probably. You will be surprised how many people nake clans, abuse their members to get lvl10 and just sell it

That's a good clan that you had to unfortunately lose, but there is not much you can do. SC don't interfere in clan politics at all, so no need to be hopeful.
    If you can contact your ex-clanmates, then you can :
    1)Join another clan
    2) Start a new clan

If you are on your own, then simply join an active high-level clan.

Ur leader sold the clan

Millennial Club
    even if he sold it you still can continue n serve the clan and the new leader

Quote Originally Posted by Bobenzochris View Post
    even if he sold it you still can continue n serve the clan and the new leader
    They got kicked lol...why stay in a clan with a leader who violated Terms of Service