Thread: HLT, CL, numbers?

HLT, CL, numbers?

I ran across a neighborhood where the members have HLT, CL, numbers, and other abbreviations in their names.

Any idea what this is for?

Many times you will find bot neighborhoods where the farms are all combinations of letters and/or numbers. Avoid them!
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Hi There Milo,
    I'm KeL the Leader of the Hood you are referring to
    Definitely not a BOT Hood but we are super fun!! We are currently having what we call an LEM (another made up acronym we use) Challenge in our hood. I think we will keep people guessing the rest. It will be interesting to see if this goes HD viral, lol...JK, but it might?! It's all very innocent, but hey...if our HD friends want to keep guessing as to what Four Seasons is up to then be our guest!
    But by NO means avoid us!! We are fantastic!! The best Hood ever!!!

Best Regards, KeL Leader of Four Seasons Tag #QU9QQ9P
    Last edited by KelLou; January 12th, 2019 at 06:25 AM.

GRRRR Mammabear!) Nope guess again, BOT HOOD? Really?! NOOOO

HI Kel,

Thanks for your reply.

My guess was this was some kind of code to let each other know what you always needed so you could help each other. For example, I always need nails and bolts, but have tapes dripping out my ear. But I could not figure out how that correlated to your letters.

Anyway, my hood right now is full of superfun folks, but if I ever need a new hood, I will look you guys up.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    HI Kel,

Thanks for your reply.

My guess was this was some kind of code to let each other know what you always needed so you could help each other. For example, I always need nails and bolts, but have tapes dripping out my ear. But I could not figure out how that correlated to your letters.

Anyway, my hood right now is full of superfun folks, but if I ever need a new hood, I will look you guys up.
    Some hoods use letters to indicate which tasks they still have to do in blossom derby, it’s certainly not always sinister!
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun