Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Active lvl 65 looking for neighborhood.

Active lvl 65 looking for neighborhood.

Hello everyone!

Iím looking for an active neighborhood that is very focused on derbyís I love them!

Msg me if you got a spot open for a very active player and very helpful.

Hi, Im in the search of a few good people to join us at the Foxhole II . What I'm looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting. Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play choose tasks 300 and above, and make sure to complete all tasks. I'll make you elder the second you join. There's not a lot of rules, just have fun and work hard at the derby (if your opted in). Let's build a strong neighborhood together! Come check it out.
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU ��

Eco ranc mature hood #GJGGOOL
    Need mature helpful players for no pressure nh.
    If you are looking a nh to play in without pressure or drama and are level 40 or higher then come check out Eco ranc
    emblem: green plumb in yelow.

The derby is our goal ,and 9x tasks 300+ is required but no drama if u cant, u can always opt out. Inactive players will be kicked.

Feel free to ask for help in chat.

If you want to chat using English is required.
    Or you can play silently if you choose.

please be helpful and if someone helps you then thank them as itís only polite.

Nh tag number is # GJGGOOL

Hope to see you soon. Eco ranc

Room for 6! Let's have some fun! Come make new friends😄 We have earned 76 🏆 gold trophies! C'mon over & join us! 🏇

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

We have been active since 2014! Over 4 years ago we formed this AMAZING neighborhood! 📅

We have won 76 golden trophies 🏆🏆We are amazing & awesome!!! 🐎🐎🐎 You can be too!

If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork! 😱

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood and committed to making sure all of our fellow members needs are met!

Championship league is where we like to be and for regular derbies everyone finishes all nine tasks at minimum of 310 pts. 10th is optional.

**Bingo,Special and Mystery derbies 320- 400 point minimum depending on what the max points are for that week **

We are team players with great communication! We are looking for like minded team players. Humor is welcome!🐧

**The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine 🍷***

Please be at least level 45 😀

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Please request to join our private Facebook group under the same name of Farming Fools! This is where are neighborhood guidelines are posted. Search for Farming Fools! Dont forget the ! at the end and request in!

** We use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and very essential during BINGO and themed derby weeks 🗨️🗯️👍

Please be courteous upon joining by introducing yourself.
    We always look forward to meeting new members! 😍

After joining our Facebook or messenger and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p
    We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 45 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Centennial Club
    Hi Derby Cats are looking for new people to come and join our team. So let me introduce my neighbourhood to you.

We are English speaking and primarily based in the UK but do have people from many different countries.

We are in champions league so we try to complete all 9 tasks as a minimum. The 10th task is entirely optional, some of the neighbourhood do it but some don't. All our Derby tasks are from 300+, higher if there is a themed Derby.

We have various levels within the neighbourhood. Some lower level farms are growing as they play, but they are fully able to complete Derby tasks with the higher level players. The rest of the neighbourhood range from level 40 upwards.

We like people to chat and communicate with us and will encourage people to use the neighbourhood message box at all times. This will also keep you up to date with all things going on in the hood. It is also useful if you have any problems with tasks as everyone is always willing to help at all times.

We have FB messenger where we can chat about Hay Day issues and often chat about other things such as the places where we all come from and anything else that anyone is interested in.

We would really like to meet you. If you are interested please look for our tag

#PPQYCPUG DERBY CATS

Come and try us out. We will make you very welcome and look forward to seeing you soon.

New members needed 😊 9x320 / 9x400 is our one and only rule. We trade, we request, we trash tasks nobody likes to do and so on. Come and join ILVERMORNY EGGSPRESS. You will be immediately promoted to elder if you join our facebook group 😉 find our hood #PQQV89UY or contact me for more details 😀

Hey friend! Iím looking for some active members for my hood! We trade, request, and give as much as we can. As far as derby goes, here are the rules for that-
    -Has to complete at least 7+ tasks or else you will be opted out
    -If you opt back in just to get rewards and not participate, you will be kicked
    -We trash any task that are under 300 points

Anyone who joins are immediately promoted to elder- come check us out!

Hood: Fairy Tail
    Tag: #P2CYVULC

Fresh Spawn

ReactieFearlof Welkom in onze buurt, zou wel prettig zijn om te weten wat je wil in h

[QUOTE = Fearlof; 12044406] Hallo iedereen!

Ik ben op zoek naar een actieve buurt die erg gefocust is op derby's. Ik hou van ze!

Ms mij als je een plek open hebt voor een zeer actieve speler en erg behulpzaam. [/ QUOTE]

Hi there .... come and join SHELLSBUNCH. I’ve recently set up my own neighbourhood looking for new members. I have been playing hay day for 5 years so I have lots of experience we love the Derby’s, love to help each other and have a bit of fun on the way. Look forward to welcoming you