Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games Glitch

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Are you sure?

Look in your inbox on those accounts. There should be a message there with a "claim" button.
    Yes I’m 100% sure

"The game" cannot care about anything.

But Supercell most absolutely certainly do care about their customers.
    Really??? I’m not even going to respond to this.

Are you sure?

Look in your inbox on those accounts. There should be a message there with a "claim" button.

"The game" cannot care about anything.

But Supercell most absolutely certainly do care about their customers.
    About half my accounts (only ones that had moved to our jr. CWL clan) did not get the message.

Centennial Club
    The one thing I wanted from the clan games was the book of heroes and they didn't even compensate me enough gems to even buy one. Smh

Per a prior post I made, 9 of our clanmates were impacted by this BUG. 3 of the 9 reported the BUG through the proper mechanisms. All 9 accounts received the gems, which means SUPERCELL was able to programatically determine which accounts were impacted by this BUG ... so why not provide the ability to collect the items for those impacted accounts up to the point they try and launch their first challenge in the upcoming CGs? i.e. you cannot start a challenge until you collect the rewards ... that would have made more sense ...
    Last edited by DastardlyD; January 13th, 2019 at 08:48 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DastardlyD View Post
    Per a prior post I made, 9 of our clanmates were impacted by this BUG. 3 of the 9 reported the BUG through the proper mechanisms. All 9 accounts received the gems, which means SUPERCELL was able to programatically determine which accounts were impacted by this BUG ... so why not provide the ability to collect the items for those impacted accounts up to the point they try and launch their first challenge in the upcoming CGs? i.e. you cannot start a challenge until you collect the rewards ... that would have made more sense ...
    Robberer has no intention to return all stolen item.

They keep making the shovel of obstacles & book of heroes available in discount shop when the amount of gem compensated are not enough to get either of it.
    Last edited by clanwarsreplays; January 15th, 2019 at 12:01 PM.

Yes, you would say that no-one buys so much of them. But if they're getting them just by completion of tasks, they like to complete 'em. And of course, anyone would want the complete rewards as they have played a lot & tried their best to complete challenges on time. After all, it's a bug and of course, the game should fix it with the backup for those who were affected by it. But it should also be at least more than half worth of what's its value is in shop.

And about the game not giving anything, how would it be then, that a player bought something for real money and paid less or nothing to COC?
    I know it wouldn't happen but just thinking it disturbs those developers who work hard. Same's the case with players who play it. So respect the players too.
    Last edited by nightfurygamehub; January 18th, 2019 at 10:06 AM.

Speaking of Fair Play, how is SC being fair? SC loss my Clan Game rewards.

I received a message from Supercell stating that they somehow loss all of my last Clan Game prizes. They pulled a number out of their donkey and credited me 300 gems for the inconvenience.

Referencing the hypocritically named "Daily Discount" below, I can buy back maybe just the first tier items with the 300 gems SC returned. So how do you justify losing all of my items due to a bug at no fault of my own and giving me enough gems to buy back just the first tier? Supercell recently reiterated the importance of "Fair Play," yet they are hypocritical when admitting to their own mistakes.

I've circled the items I had planned to collect. Give me back ALL of my items or give me the FAIR amount of Gems to buy them back slowly. Not the measly 300 gems.

That's 3 Training Potions, 3 Clock Tower Potions, 3 Shovels, 3 Hero Potions, and 10 Wall Rings.

you got something instead of nothing. contact the ingame support if you are not happy with the gems.

you sure there's a human being on the other side? Last few times I used that feature, it's just a bot spewing the same vomit over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by ahhchoo View Post
    you sure there's a human being on the other side? Last few times I used that feature, it's just a bot spewing the same vomit over and over again.
    there are different kind of support in the game.
    - some people have human support
    - some people have automated support bot sparky with option to contact human support agent
    - some people have automated support bot sparky without option to contact human support
    and there is an email contact option. email support tends to say "contact us in the game".