Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games Glitch

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #101
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    Is it grossly misleading? After all have a look at the offers currently being pumped out by SC listed as "prepare for battle" even the 3x value one (let me repeat that... 3x which means its 3x the value that SC considers for those items) nets you significantly less rewards than the clan games would have given and the equivalent price for gems is listed at 500 gems. So how the poster is being accused of grossly misrepresenting is beyond me, it's SC's value. A book of heroes which I have purchased many times in the past alone costs 500 gems from the trader.
    I said his post was "just as" grossly misleading as the one he described that way, and I stand by that.

It is just as "grossly misleading" to quote the prices that a very few players may be willing to pay as it is to quote the prices for which they can be sold. Particularly when one of the equal biggest components was wall rings, and the other was shovels. Both of which have drawn significant complaints about the cost.

I agree, people may buy the hero book, and will buy the training potion. But I don't believe one player in a thousand would buy any of the others, they just take them when they can get them free.

But trying to compare to either the selling or the buying price is misleading, when they would have been FREE items.

Yes, it would have been better to have been able to choose the items from the list just as you would have done without the bug. No question or argument about that.

The reality is, that it's a slap in the face to customers to say sorry we know you did the work for the rewards and in some cases may have spent gems or real money to earn them, but we will compensate you with a bunch of gems that are a fraction of what the rewards would have actually been valued at.
    The rewards would not have been valued at that. If you must put a value on them, it is what you would be prepared to pay, or what you would be willing to sell for. Not a listed buying price that you wouldn't be prepared to pay.

To me that's a joke, albeit a bigger joke would have been to just ignore the problem altogether.

The more I play the game, the more I see that SC doesn't care about it's customers, I for one won't be spending another dime on this game until I see proof otherwise.[/QUOTE]

If you have decided they don't care, then there will be nothing you are likely to accept as proof otherwise.

They most certainly do care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by clanwarsreplays View Post
    I agreed with what you wrote here along with many others players that are affected by Supercell and poorly compensated. As you said absolutely despicable.

That is your opinion, and you are of course entitled to it.

Don't bother about replying to Supercell staff or moderator comments. They don't care about what players voice over at forum, social media, etc.
    I don't think it is actually possible to make a comment further from the truth than that.
    Last edited by Ajax; 1 Week Ago at 09:37 AM.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

I think its pretty oblivious without any calculations that max 300 gems compensated is definitely not enough to buy a book or shovel from the trader.

Noone is gonna be so stupid to sell their items.

The comparison was just to show how bad the compensation is with just mere 10 gems more than selling the items with the highest value.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I said his post was "just as" grossly misleading as the one he described that way, and I stand by that.

It is just as "grossly misleading" to quote the prices that a very few players may be willing to pay as it is to quote the prices for which they can be sold. Particularly when one of the equal biggest components was wall rings, and the other was shovels. Both of which have drawn significant complaints about the cost.

I agree, people may buy the hero book, and will buy the training potion. But I don't believe one player in a thousand would buy any of the others, they just take them when they can get them free.

But trying to compare to either the selling or the buying price is misleading, when they would have been FREE items.

Yes, it would have been better to have been able to choose the items from the list just as you would have done without the bug. No question or argument about that.

The rewards would not have been valued at that. If you must put a value on them, it is what you would be prepared to pay, or what you would be willing to sell for. Not a listed buying price that you wouldn't be prepared to pay.

If you have decided they don't care, then there will be nothing you are likely to accept as proof otherwise.

They most certainly do care.
    You seem to be confusing earned items with free items. Free denotes that you get them for nothing, to earn the clan games rewards there would have been effort involved and in some cases possibly even real money spent to get them. Therefor they completely misrepresented the rewards when a bug stops people from claiming them and they chose to compensate by giving an amount of gems that can’t even buy one of the rewards listed on the rewards chart. That is a joke. On a side note I had 6 accounts affected by the bug and haven’t recieved a single thing. Tell me again that the game cares about its customers. Smh

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #105
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    On a side note I had 6 accounts affected by the bug and haven’t recieved a single thing.
    Are you sure?

Look in your inbox on those accounts. There should be a message there with a "claim" button.

Tell me again that the game cares about its customers. Smh
    "The game" cannot care about anything.

But Supercell most absolutely certainly do care about their customers.
    My stats (main account)

Millennial Club
    Are you sure?

Look in your inbox on those accounts. There should be a message there with a "claim" button.
    Yes I’m 100% sure

Really??? I’m not even going to respond to this.

Are you sure?

About half my accounts (only ones that had moved to our jr. CWL clan) did not get the message.

Centennial Club
    The one thing I wanted from the clan games was the book of heroes and they didn't even compensate me enough gems to even buy one. Smh

Per a prior post I made, 9 of our clanmates were impacted by this BUG. 3 of the 9 reported the BUG through the proper mechanisms. All 9 accounts received the gems, which means SUPERCELL was able to programatically determine which accounts were impacted by this BUG ... so why not provide the ability to collect the items for those impacted accounts up to the point they try and launch their first challenge in the upcoming CGs? i.e. you cannot start a challenge until you collect the rewards ... that would have made more sense ...
    Last edited by DastardlyD; 1 Week Ago at 08:48 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by DastardlyD View Post
    Per a prior post I made, 9 of our clanmates were impacted by this BUG. 3 of the 9 reported the BUG through the proper mechanisms. All 9 accounts received the gems, which means SUPERCELL was able to programatically determine which accounts were impacted by this BUG ... so why not provide the ability to collect the items for those impacted accounts up to the point they try and launch their first challenge in the upcoming CGs? i.e. you cannot start a challenge until you collect the rewards ... that would have made more sense ...
    Robberer has no intention to return all stolen item.

They keep making the shovel of obstacles & book of heroes available in discount shop when the amount of gem compensated are not enough to get either of it.
    Last edited by clanwarsreplays; 5 Days Ago at 12:01 PM.