Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games Glitch

I never leave my clan since i installed this game.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    It definitely appears to be a bug.

All of my 5 accounts completed tasks, we completed the games as a clan, but 2 of my accounts didn't get any rewards, and it says both they and the clan as getting zero points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Exclamation No Clan Games Reward Received

I've completed challenges in Clan Games, yet didn't receive any rewards.
    Results section shows me that I haven't completed any challenges, inspite of completion.

Pls help me out.

You can use the Gmail support but it's likely they'll redirect you to the in-game helpshift.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It definitely appears to be a bug.

All of my 5 accounts completed tasks, we completed the games as a clan, but 2 of my accounts didn't get any rewards, and it says both they and the clan as getting zero points.
    Several of our clannies (of which I'm SURE they have completed tasks, and they are in MY list of people who have done tasks when I pick up the rewards with one of my accounts) have the same problem.

This does not seem linked to hte 'max 50 points' thing, because those accounts didn't have time to start any tasks before that was fixed and I have been able to pick up rewards with accounts that DID have that bug.

Does everyone have to create a new ticket of will this be fixed game wide by SuperCell?

Centennial Club

Clan games rewards bug?

Hi,i did not recive clan games rewards, i took a screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/PcUUGPX

It says i made 0 points,and my clan made 0 points,what ie not true.
    Is SC going to help, because as i see there is people in forums complaining too.
    Last edited by Ezio363; January 2nd, 2019 at 10:39 AM.

ADDITIONAL WARNING!!! Our clannies who have this problem are now being asked to submit SCREENSHOTS showing they have the caravan in their village and their accumulated points.

THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!

SC HAS all the data. And once a player sees the caravan and the message they didn't score points, as soon as they close the screen to create the support ticket, the caravan DISAPPEARS.

SC is the one who should fix this, this is NOT the players fault!! Come on SuperCell, this is not just dropping the ball. You are asking for information YOUR system is making it impossible to deliver!!!!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio363 View Post
    Hi,i did not recive clan games rewards, i took a screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/PcUUGPX

It says i made 0 points,and my clan made 0 points,what ie not true.
    Is SC going to help, because as i see there is people in forums complaining too.
    The same thing happened to me , i had done 1400 points in the most recent clan games yet i didn't receive any rewards...it showed that i had done 0 points which is false...my clan had completed all the tiers

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Only thing we as forum members can suggest is to contact ingame support to see what they say.

There's nothing any of us here can do concerning any potential missing rewards.
    No one is asking other players to hand out rewards. This however is a game bug, and as such, this would seem the appropriate venue to discuss the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlueScrewND View Post
    After the last Clan Games we had it said that my clan (including myself) had scored "zero" points. As a result I wasn't able to select any rewards, when in fact my clan unlocked every tier and I scored over 2000 points.
    same issue on several of my accounts. I was able to get rewards on accounts I checked immediately after clan games but any accounts I hadn’t checked until yesterday showed zero clan games points, even though I definitely earned them.

پاداش بازیهای قبیله ای

Don 't be tired and don 't be tired , service of all the loved ones.
    why can't i reward the tribal games ? Even though I challenged and score,
    I 'm sorry , but unfortunately , the game says you didn't complete the challenge , and you didn't get a score .
    and you dont have a prize .
    when the awards were at hand until the end of the day .
    if you could give me a clue ,
    thank you for your kindness .