Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Happy new year! Now where is that BH9 promised?

Actually for builder hall nine. I prefer them to come slowly each month rather than give us so much upgrade in one major update.

Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    There are obvious upcoming things at BH9
    Level 30 Builder Machine (?)
    I am looking forward to a BM 30 with at least 15 Minutes regen time.
    Investing 1 ˝ hours every day just to get my 3 daily loots will give me a way greater sense of accomplishment and achievement than nowadays.

Also it will be a great joy seeing the Battle Machine hammering for 2 Minutes on a Level 9 wall ....

Quote Originally Posted by marrvin View Post
    Investing 1 ˝ hours every day just to get my 3 daily loots will give me a way greater sense of accomplishment and achievement than nowadays.

Also it will be a great joy seeing the Battle Machine hammering for 2 Minutes on a Level 9 wall ....
    A very succinct summary of the current state of the game

Quote Originally Posted by marrvin View Post

He won’t be hammering very long if there’s a level 9 big cannon anywhere around

I'm at 4730 trophies mid season and I really don't think that the majority of players have max builder bases. Most people are finishing up, though - walls, mostly.

We need an update not because people are close to max, but because the meta is tired. There are a handful of base designs and almost all of them are structured around bracket base designs or crescent bases. If you know how to hit them both and consistently get 2 stars, you can push pretty far, but after a while it gets old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachdude67 View Post
    I'm at 4730 trophies mid season and I really don't think that the majority of players have max builder bases. Most people are finishing up, though - walls, mostly.

We need an update not because people are close to max, but because the meta is tired. There are a handful of base designs and almost all of them are structured around bracket base designs or crescent bases. If you know how to hit them both and consistently get 2 stars, you can push pretty far, but after a while it gets old fast.
    How many are like me and have quit attacking? Sure, the ones playing aren't maxed. I won't attack unless there is a clan games going on. It's not that fun to attack for no benefit.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    How many are like me and have quit attacking? Sure, the ones playing aren't maxed. I won't attack unless there is a clan games going on. It's not that fun to attack for no benefit.
    I'm still religiously getting 3 wins a day.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting