Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Happy new year! Now where is that BH9 promised?

Happy new year! Now where is that BH9 promised?

I have been maxed except for walls for a while now. My walls will be maxed by the end of this month. I have been waiting for the BH9 for a while now as I am sure many others have as well. All I can tell from my searching is they announced it would come sometime in 2019. Has anyone heard anything more specific such what the new content will be or when in 2019 it will come?

Quote Originally Posted by Pjask View Post
    Has anyone heard anything more specific such what the new content will be or when in 2019 it will come?
    First half of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon3223 View Post
    First half of the year.
    That''s a pretty broad time frame. It could mean tomorrow or it could mean 6 months from now. You would think if they were working on this they would have a better time frame by now.

I honestly think they need to make a move really quick with BH9. Less n less people r playing builder base just for the simple fact that there hasn’t been an update in a long time and everyone except for the minority’s are maxed. Darian said sometime this year but I think they need to give the community are closer eta on when it will be released or start giving us some information on what will be in BH9.

Just enjoy being maxed. If you need more fun, just drop trophies

Quote Originally Posted by AussieNinja View Post
    I honestly think they need to make a move really quick with BH9. Less n less people r playing builder base just for the simple fact that there hasn’t been an update in a long time and everyone except for the minority’s are maxed. Darian said sometime this year but I think they need to give the community are closer eta on when it will be released or start giving us some information on what will be in BH9.
    I think you highly overestimate how many are maxed. I'm the only one in my clan of 45 players that is.

BH9 may be on after 6 months, lol

Clash of Clans consists of many modes of play: SimClash (Building the HV), multiplayer Raids, Clan Wars, Clan War Leagues, Clan Games, Goblin Campaigns, friendly battles, friendly wars, Builder Base.... SC has said first half of the year; that times out just fine for me and I’ll wager it works well for lots of players who are enjoying the full Clash experience. They’ve suggested the new Legends League would be their #1 priority which is a good thing as it’s long overdue. We have so much to do that even those of us with fully maxed BB games are keeping plenty busy. LOTS of fun to be had!
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Elder
    Spring update, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pjask View Post
    That''s a pretty broad time frame. It could mean tomorrow or it could mean 6 months from now. You would think if they were working on this they would have a better time frame by now.
    Even if SC has an idea when they will ultimately release BB9, they are under no obligation to reveal this time frame to you, or to anyone. Just take comfort in knowing you will get your precious BB9 sometime this year. March would be the earliest I would expect it, though.