Thread: Why ?

Why ?

Why there is no special happy holiday event for builder base
    We builder hall fans also wants 2 star loot bonus as a special happy holiday event !

Most builder base fans are already maxed. Even as a casual player I only have a few more walls to go.

Centennial Club
    There are a number of events going on at the moment. These threads whining and complaining about wanting more drive me up the wall.

Millennial Club
    Have to agree with that. Double bonus don't really help.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by FLA5H View Post
    Why there is no special happy holiday event for builder base
    We builder hall fans also wants 2 star loot bonus as a special happy holiday event !
    The Builder Base is in "Catch Up"-mode at the moment.

If you had played your cards right, you would have maxed BH8 out completely a couple of months ago .. now, you'll have to get your upgrades done at 6 million of each, a week .. if you can manage to push above 4600 trophies.

If you are still trying to max out BH7, somebody should knock you across your ear with a giant clue bat :-)

By now, it should be pretty well known, that you have to RUSH on Builder Base and that maxing each level is a waste of time.

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Okay...I got it, thanx for your time guys but atleast they can reduce the time of daily loot of builder base