Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barb Empire | Any Town Hall Welcome | CWL Focused

Centennial Club

Barb Empire | Any Town Hall Welcome | CWL Focused

Hello ladies and gentleman! This is my invitation to all of you to join our clans! We’re a friendly bunch and I hope you guys come and have a look!

About the Barb Empire:

We are a 2 clan group called the ‘Barb Empire’. We were established on 25 May 2017, so we are closing in on our 3rd birthday! The clan started off with some very small bases (which included myself), and we have grown and grown ever since! We want you to join us on that journey.

Im from the UK, and the clan is based in the UK, but we also have a lot of members from all over the world. Mostly from the USA. It’s pretty much an adult clan, I would not recommend it to anyone under the age of 16. A lot of clans like to put themselves in a category, I would probably say that we are a CWL focused, but being in war isn’t compulsory.

I’m the leader of the clan, I’m currently at TH13. At the moment, we have town halls in our clan ranging from TH13s through to TH10 in the first clan. In the second clan, it mainly consists of TH9s and below, with a few 13s-10s.

Wars:

Like I just said, being in war isn’t compulsory, but it is encouraged. But you’re expected to opt out if you don’t want to war. We war pretty much back to back. After the end of a war I’ll wait a few hours or so before starting the next. If you’ve opted in for war, you’re expected to use both attacks, and anyone who doesn’t use at least 1 of their attacks, will be demoted or kicked.

It isn’t all doom and gloom though! We’re pretty good at war, but not the best. We have a positive win rate, and average around 85% - 90% destruction in our wars. However, we want to improve that and consistently attain above 90% destruction in war and we want you to come and help us achieve that.

Clan Games:

To put it simply, we max out every games. You’re not expected to participate in clan games, but try and make a meaningful contribution as to not reap of other people’s success.

Clan War Leagues:

Barb Empire 1 is in Crystal League 2, Barb Empire 2 is in Silver League 2. Our statistics are shown in the next post!

Our next aim is promotion from each league, but it will be difficult, and we need your help!

In terms of participation, I do try to include everyone who has opted in. Obviously the higher town halls will be included more often than the lower town halls.

Everyone, opted in or not, is included in the roster so that they can receive the minimum 50 medals.

What We’re Looking For:

Quite simply, we’re looking for pretty much anyone. If you’re a newbie who needs some help, come to us! If you’re an experienced town hall 13 player, come to us! You also need to have a good grip on the English language, but I don’t think that’ll be an issue considering you’re looking on this forum!

The only thing that may stop us accepting you is that you’re overly rushed! If you’ve got a few bits that need upgrading and you’re a bit behind, you’re more than welcome to join us and we’ll help you fix your base and give you some tips. But massively rushed bases are a bit of a no-no.

What We Expect From You:

Now that you’ve seen that we don’t expect you to be a war regular, we don’t expect you to be in leagues, we don’t expect you to be in games. So what is it about this clan that you need to do?

Be active, and donate. These 2 things are the only things expected of you. Inactivity is a clan killer, so I try my best to stop people sitting in the clan inactive. If you’re going on holiday or similar, then be sure to let us know!

What Do You Get From This Clan?

Well we’re a friendly bunch, you’ll never see the chat log being abandoned! Donation requests get filled pretty quickly, with high quality troops. You have the chance to be part of a really cool core group who have all been together for a very long time!

We like winning, doesn’t everyone? But if we don’t, then it’s not the end of the world. So if you’re not the best attacker in the world, we WILL help you get better! We’ve had people join our clan who were rushed and couldn’t attack a barn door, now they’re really prominent members of our clan!

Elder and Co-Leader don’t have any specific requirements, but being involved in wars, clan games, CWL, and donating will sure get you on your way.

Barb Empire 2:

We now have a secondary clan to compliment Barb Empire. This clan is designed with alternative accounts in mind. We can not afford to have alternative accounts in the main clan as the focus is towards having 50 different active members. The secondary clan is perfect for alternative accounts to donate to each other.

It’s also designed with newer members of the clash of clans community in mind. If you’re a new TH9 or below, then Barb Empire 2 might be perfect for you.

Last But Not Least:

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask down below! If you’d like join our clan, join with the following codes. Also make sure to state you’re from the forum!

If you’d like to join the main clan but it is full, then apply to join the second clan and/or discord and we can review it there!

Barb Empire: #CR8J09UJ

Barb Empire 2: #29PCORVJL

We now have a discord! If you’re interested in joining another way of applying can be through our server:

Discord: SWJwQvV

Last edited by Karmanator; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:41 AM.

Centennial Club
    Barb Empire 1 Clan War League Statistics:

October 2018 League: Gold League 1 - 2nd - 255 stars - 7244 destruction (15 man)
    November 2018 League: Crystal League 3 - 5th - 215 stars - 7137 destruction (15 man)
    December 2018 League: Crystal League 3 - 3rd - 227 stars - 7179 destruction (15 man)

January 2019 League: Crystal League 3 - 5th - 200 stars - 6502 destruction (15 man)
    February 2019 League: Crystal League 3 - 4th - 242 stars - 7425 destruction (15 man)
    March 2019 League: Crystal League 3 - 4th - 236 stars - 7512 destruction (15 man)
    April 2019 League: Crystal League 3 - 3rd - 258 stars - 7776 destruction (15 man)
    May 2019 League: Crystal League 3 - 2nd - 494 stars - 16767 destruction (30 man)
    June 2019 League: Crystal League 2 - 4th - 413 stars - 14397 destruction (30 man)
    July 2019 League: Crystal League 2 - 1st - 277 stars - 7872 destruction (15 man)
    August 2019 League: Crystal League 1 - 7th - 189 stars - 6513 destruction (15 man)
    September 2019 League: Crystal League 2 - 2nd - 269 stars - 7700 destruction (15 man)
    October 2019 League: Crystal League 1 - 7th - 173 stars - 6426 destruction (15 man)
    November 2019 League: Crystal League 2 - 7th - 240 stars - 9076 destruction (30 man)
    December 2019 League: Crystal League 3 - 2nd - 285 stars - 8120 destruction (15 man)

January 2020 League: Crystal League 2 - 3rd - 251 stars - 7396 destruction (15 man)
    February 2020 League: Crystal League 2 - 1st - 298 stars - 8176 destruction (15 man)
    March 2020 League: Crystal League 1 - 8th - 141 stars - 5579 destruction (15 man)
    April 2020 League: Crystal League 2 - 6th - 363 stars - 13036 destruction (30 man)
    May 2020 League: Crystal League 2 - 4th - 437 stars - 14307 destruction (30 man)
    Last edited by Karmanator; May 20th, 2020 at 04:37 PM.

Centennial Club
    Barb Empire 2 Clan War League Statistics:

June 2019 League: Silver League 2 - 3rd - 167 stars - 5201 destruction (15 man)
    July 2019 League: Silver League 2 - 3rd - 263 stars - 7914 destruction (15 man)
    Last edited by Karmanator; May 20th, 2020 at 04:36 PM.

Centennial Club
    Daily Bump! Come and have a look if you need a clan!
    Barb Empire
    Level 10 Clan looking for new members of any ability! We’re a friendly bunch, so if you need a clan, then come and have a look!

#CR8J09UJ

Centennial Club
    Daily bump! Come and have a look!
    Barb Empire
    Level 10 Clan looking for new members of any ability! We’re a friendly bunch, so if you need a clan, then come and have a look!

#CR8J09UJ

Centennial Club
    Daily Bump, come and have a look!
    Barb Empire

#CR8J09UJ

Centennial Club
    Another bump, come and have a look!
    Barb Empire

#CR8J09UJ

Centennial Club
    Daily bump, come and have a look!
    Barb Empire

#CR8J09UJ

Centennial Club
    Bumpitidy hump bump
    Barb Empire

#CR8J09UJ

Hello my gamer tag is Gonzatron3000 looking for an active clan i have a recently upgraded to th9 I have experice in wars as well