Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Barb Empire | Any Town Hall Welcome | CWL Focused

Centennial Club
    We’re now looking at over 80 members across the 2 clans! We’re building a real good community so if you’re interested in CWL then come and have a look!

EDIT: ALSO, if you’re interested in joining the main clan for CWL but it appears to be full, then don’t hesitate and to join the second clan. And we can switch it all around.

We’re doing 30v30 in both so there’s plenty of game time for everyone.
    Last edited by Karmanator; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:20 AM.

Centennial Club
    We’re still looking for players before CWL, come and have a look if you’re interested!

Centennial Club
    Last call for people searching for a clan for CWL!

Centennial Club
    CWL is nearing an end for both of our clans and both have maintained Crystal 2 and Silver 2.

If you’re without a clan then come and have a look! We’re recruiting in both!

Centennial Club
    Come and join us if you need a clan!

Fresh Spawn
    I played for 2016-18 took a 2 year break and been back for 5 months. I'm currently playing around 4 hrs due to quarantine.
    I have 2 accounts that needs an active clan.
    One is a maxed Th10, except BK at 38. I'll be maxing and will be moving to Th11 in a week or 2.
    Other is a rushed TH12, I made it for donations. Currently has around 10k donations this season. I'll be rushing it TH13 soon for siege barracks. I've been working on heroes on it.BK 16, AQ 22 and GW 15. I lvled up 8 queen lvls and GW around 5 lvls before this cwl season. I'm planning to do the same. Offense wise LaLo, EDargs, Yeti, Bowlers and most spells are maxed for Th12.

Now I'm not an expert war player but willing to work on it. But for me I need Cwl for second acc so I can unrush it asap.

Reply if you're willing to have both my acc. I would share my tags, but that's only gonna result in spams in my inbox.

Centennial Club
    No worries dude, we have 2 clans! One for your main and one for your alternate! Unfortunately we can’t have both in the first clan, the aim is to have 50 separate active members so that we have a large active community, you’ll never be stuck for donations in either clan though!

If anyone else is interested, come and have a look!

Centennial Club
    That daily bump time! Come and have a look’

Centennial Club
    Daily bump!

Centennial Club
    As always, we’re looking!