Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell id Can I see all logged in devices?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Actually, this is a significant miss on SC’s part and a major flaw in the SCID implementation that I’ve mentioned before. Players should be able to manage requests and review authorized devices through some means. I would like to be able to deauthorize a device before giving away an old tablet and to reject unauthorized requests (I see them in my e-mail regularly). Not having this ability is a security risk to our game accounts and not in line with industry standards for ID administration.
    Not required by Supercell since it's against TOS. Also, do you give away tablets with your bank information saved for them to access. Wipe the tablet. If you see requests on a regular basis that you didn't authorize someone probably has your email.
    Last edited by KrazyDawg; January 1st, 2019 at 04:56 AM.

Yes this guy has broken TOS but I do feel this would be a very helpful change. For instance I gave my pre owned phone to my nephew as a Christmas gift but now he has access to my Clash account which obviously I would like to remove my account from his device lol. Some sort of way to remove devices would be helpful, or a way to log out from all devices (I have seen this option on several other web services.)

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by F2PAndBadAtGame View Post
    Yes this guy has broken TOS but I do feel this would be a very helpful change. For instance I gave my pre owned phone to my nephew as a Christmas gift but now he has access to my Clash account which obviously I would like to remove my account from his device lol. Some sort of way to remove devices would be helpful, or a way to log out from all devices (I have seen this option on several other web services.)
    When giving away a device, you should always do a factory reset. Iíve never owned a device where this isnít possible.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; January 2nd, 2019 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by F2PAndBadAtGame View Post
    You didn't delete your account from the game, then the game, and you also didn't do a factory reset of the phone? I gave my nephew one of our old phones also last year... but the data on it surely wasn't left on it...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    You didn't delete your account from the game, then the game, and you also didn't do a factory reset of the phone? I gave my nephew one of our old phones also last year... but the data on it surely wasn't left on it...
    See Noctaireís reply. I did factory reset but now I am quite paranoid that he has access to my accounts having read his reply. Better call my nephew over and manually delete the account LOL...