Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I need support instead of sending requests that are locked in the game

I need support instead of sending requests that are locked in the game

Hello Admin Supercell. I am Vietnamese . I was unreasonably locked by Supercell staff.

I submit a request to delete Supercell ID. And then granted the template. Ever changed the name, last name? Which clan do you go to? Create an account when. Login on any device ... buy a gem or not ....
    All information I answered was relatively accurate.
    Only my account is logged on many devices and in many places. So spc locked my account and told me not to provide enough ??? Now that my account is hacked, how do I know where my account is logged ???

Now I just send support to request that verification is locked and not supported?

So Supercell is facilitating support for gamers or is it hard for gamers?

Looking forward to the XET Supercell VIST Board of my case

Gamecenter ID sent request: (redacted by forum Moderator)
    Last edited by Cowslips; December 29th, 2018 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

No one here can help you as we're only players such as yourself. Ingame support is your only option and if they're not willing to help you for whatever reason that's the end of it unfortunately.

P. S. We don't need to know more as discussion of Supercell support interactions is against forum rules to post.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by tuyenchoat View Post
    I was unreasonably locked by Supercell staff
    I submit a request to delete Supercell ID.
    So spc locked my account and told me not to provide enough ???
    i hope you can see now why support banned you. as it has been pointed out you have to deal with ingame support and ingame support does not work here on forum.

I need support but the support does not work for me

Hello Admin Supercell. I am Vietnamese . I was unreasonably locked by Supercell staff.

I submit a request to delete Supercell ID. And then granted the template. Ever changed the name, last name? Which clan do you go to? Create an account when. Login on any device ... buy a gem or not ....
    Only my account is logged on many devices and in many places. So spc locked my account and told me not to provide enough ??? Now that my account is hacked, how do I know where my account is logged ???

Now I just send support to request that verification is locked and not supported?

Look forward to XET Supercell VIEW for my case how to unlock the account and support deleting Supercell ID when sending a request is locked and has no support at all.
    Dear !

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by tuyenchoat View Post

Look forward to XET Supercell VIEW for my case how to unlock the account and support deleting Supercell ID when sending a request is locked and has no support at all.
    Dear !
    I have tried contacting them but they will just close the thread an dnot reply you if they found suspicious activity in your account

Open new account and play from start.

I report that my account is strangely logged in so I want to delete supercell ID. Although I have provided almost all information. only the login on any device is impossible to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobenzochris View Post
    I have tried contacting them but they will just close the thread an dnot reply you if they found suspicious activity in your account

If I play again from the beginning, I will try to build my village from start to finish. What do I need to do on the support forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocone View Post
    Open new account and play from start.

Have you had to do an account recovery before? Remember even with the correct information they're only ever going to do it once for you.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

I have never sent any support for that account. And I have never supported that account any time. They seem to be making it difficult for gamers, not for gamers. has been locked for 20 days. I don't know how to get support and unlock. I live in Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Have you had to do an account recovery before? Remember even with the correct information they're only ever going to do it once for you.