Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I need support instead of sending requests that are locked in the game

Quote Originally Posted by tuyenchoat View Post
    In this situation I have to endure an unreasonable account lock? There is no other option for gamers. I have sent the request many times and every time I closed the conversation. About this issue in Vietnam, it's not only me that I encounter !!!!

Option 1: I sent it all 50 times already.

Option 2: You probably think it is easy to build a new village, and that account is Rush Hall One Canon game account. but it is not possible to create a new account.

Dear !
    If you have flooded support with the same messages like you are posting here, I think you are going to be ignored.
    I am 99% sure that we are dealing with a pebcad situation here.

- Yes, I use google translate to communicate with admin and gamers on the forum.
    - I sent the support and then locked the request, I still waited patiently and waited after 1 week still did not hear back. After that, every day or two, I sent the request but the result was still locked and I didn't receive the answer. So far, my account has been locked for 1 month. And I really don't know how to get a request, unlock it and get support. So I went to this forum to call for help to rescue my account.
    -Google is also available on mobile devices.
    Dear !
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; January 9th, 2019 at 02:55 PM.

@tuyenchoat

You need to contact supercell support in order to resolve your issue. No one here can help you.

Try this link if you didnt already. https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web
    FWA

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefTub View Post
    @tuyenchoat

You need to contact supercell support in order to resolve your issue. No one here can help you.

Try this link if you didnt already. https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web
    That's going to lead to out-of-game support which even if they respond is just going to redirect them back to ingame support.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefTub View Post
    @tuyenchoat

This. ^^^^

Please stop creating threads on the forum. This is not Supercell Support. We are players just like you.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy