Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I need support instead of sending requests that are locked in the game

Hello, and sorry for your inconvenience with support.
    Are you communicating with them in vietnamese language, or else?
    My only advice are patience and courtesy: expose your issue with as much details as you can, decline to end a conversation if you have not received an answer to your problem, and remain coldheaded.

Based on your posts above, you have an issue with one of your bases: is/was it logged with supercell id already or not?
    Why are you locked out? Did you lose access to the email for the link code?
    Please explain so we can try to help you...

Palu.

- Yes, I communicate at support requests in Vietnamese and I am very polite and civilized when communicating.

I have sent a request to delete supercell ID because I see an account being compromised. And I was given a sample of information. I have provided all the information. The account establishes when, when, where it changed, and the previous name, the login machine. I have provided all the information because it is my account. only log in on many computers that I don't know because I suspect my account has been compromised. then support your request key. I have sent it many times and every time I got locked and didn't get the answer. So I have to come up here to find ways to get support. I use google translate to communicate on this forum. I hope Supercell supports me with this account. I've been locked out for nearly a month now

Dear !

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Hello, and sorry for your inconvenience with support.
    Are you communicating with them in vietnamese language, or else?
    My only advice are patience and courtesy: expose your issue with as much details as you can, decline to end a conversation if you have not received an answer to your problem, and remain coldheaded.

Based on your posts above, you have an issue with one of your bases: is/was it logged with supercell id already or not?
    Why are you locked out? Did you lose access to the email for the link code?
    Please explain so we can try to help you...

Palu.

I'd wager its either the information you sent was incorrect or you've used your one time account recovery previously and they're simply closing your request out because there's nothing that will be done.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; January 9th, 2019 at 04:35 AM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Millennial Club
    There must be a reason why it was compromised that's why they lock it. If its locked or ban I think it cannot be reversed .

I have never sent a request to change personal information. And the information like above I said. Only a few strange devices are missing. I played on any computer, including when to set up an account, where on the device I remember. Support calling me all the devices? While my account has signs of being compromised, how do I know that strange device? . Created and built-up accounts are now locked only because of the deletion request (changing the supercel id). I don't know who to call. The forum is probably also not resolved. I was thinking that the worst things that could happen could not be supported while my own account.

Dear

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I'd wager its either the information you sent was incorrect or you've used your one time account recovery previously and they're simply closing your request out because there's nothing that will be done.

I also stated the reason that the email was hacked, exposed to supercell id, so I requested to delete or change supercell id. My master account. Answer all the sentences correctly. Only requires all devices to be included. Normally, remembering that all of them were difficult in this area, they were harmed by their strangers to their accounts. I also send a request to spc to verify my account and I provide it again but all are locked and there is no reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobenzochris View Post
    There must be a reason why it was compromised that's why they lock it. If its locked or ban I think it cannot be reversed .

Quote Originally Posted by tuyenchoat View Post
    I have never sent a request to change personal information. And the information like above I said. Only a few strange devices are missing. I played on any computer, including when to set up an account, where on the device I remember. Support calling me all the devices? While my account has signs of being compromised, how do I know that strange device? . Created and built-up accounts are now locked only because of the deletion request (changing the supercel id). I don't know who to call. The forum is probably also not resolved. I was thinking that the worst things that could happen could not be supported while my own account.

Dear
    It's not just changing personal information. If you ever lost your device and had to use support to recover your account, had to switch regions, etc that most likely used your one time recovery.

Anyway, the moral of this all is that no one here can help you anyway and the only ones that can is ingame support so all we can do is suggest you continue to try to contact them or accept the account is gone.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; January 9th, 2019 at 05:52 AM.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I

Yes, I don't lose information because the security information is mine and I have a strange person who can access the account, that is, my account is likely to be hacked so I request a change to supercell id. But the result is that if the request has not been submitted, it is still playable, the request is completed, the account is locked and the conversation is always closed when sending a new request. Once hacked, how do I tell all the devices I have logged in to? The support team kept sending me all the login devices. While they also said my account has lots of strange devices logged in. All the information about the account, such as the time of account creation, where it was, changed the name, what the previous name was, in which clan ... I answered correctly! I need a specific solution to be supported, when sending any requests, the conversation will be closed and no replies will be answered!
    I live in Vietnam !

Dear

It's not just changing personal information. If you ever lost your device and had to use support to recover your account, had to switch regions, etc that most likely used your one time recovery.

Anyway, the moral of this all is that no one here can help you anyway and the only ones that can is ingame support so all we can do is suggest you continue to try to contact them or accept the account is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by tuyenchoat View Post
    Yes, I don't lose information because the security information is mine and I have a strange person who can access the account, that is, my account is likely to be hacked so I request a change to supercell id. But the result is that if the request has not been submitted, it is still playable, the request is completed, the account is locked and the conversation is always closed when sending a new request. Once hacked, how do I tell all the devices I have logged in to? The support team kept sending me all the login devices. While they also said my account has lots of strange devices logged in. All the information about the account, such as the time of account creation, where it was, changed the name, what the previous name was, in which clan ... I answered correctly! I need a specific solution to be supported, when sending any requests, the conversation will be closed and no replies will be answered!
    I live in Vietnam !

Dear
    Unfortunately this doesn't change your options.

Option 1: Keep trying ingame to see if they respond.

Option 2: Start a new account and give up on the other one.

Those are your only choices.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I

In this situation I have to endure an unreasonable account lock? There is no other option for gamers. I have sent the request many times and every time I closed the conversation. About this issue in Vietnam, it's not only me that I encounter !!!!

Option 1: I sent it all 50 times already.

Option 2: You probably think it is easy to build a new village, and that account is Rush Hall One Canon game account. but it is not possible to create a new account.

Dear !

Unfortunately this doesn't change your options.

Option 1: Keep trying ingame to see if they respond.

Option 2: Start a new account and give up on the other one.

Those are your only choices.