Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Builder base wars

  1. #1

    Builder base wars

    Who wants builder base wars in the next update

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    106
    No need 😛😛😛😛

  3. #3
    Forum Elder Himewad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    inside your head
    Posts
    2,040
    No desire whatsoever to see this
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

  4. #4
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,296
    Naa, I'm good, don't feel like more war and least of all on Builder Base

    /Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

  5. #5
    Millennial Club PeperPower101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,098
    I would disagree with everyone else, I would be happy to see Builder Wars. It would bring more interest to the BB, maybe somepeople just want to Max out the BB and stop playing it and wait until BH9 comes out.

    made by clasher0011

    Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U

  6. #6
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    853
    Just imagine builder base clan war leagues. I can just see the main forum section exploding with such an announcement.

  7. #7
    Millennial Club PeperPower101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by blackba View Post
    Just imagine builder base clan war leagues. I can just see the main forum section exploding with such an announcement.
    A lot of people have strong feelings about the idea of builder wars or something like it.

    made by clasher0011

    Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U

  8. #8
    Forum All-Star Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,331
    Quote Originally Posted by PeperPower101 View Post
    A lot of people have strong feelings about the idea of builder wars or something like it.
    From what I recall, Darian said they weren't interested in doing bh wars because they want bh to grown in its own way differently than main hall. However, they do want to bring more of a social / clan aspect to it. Not sure what I would want. I'm currently maxed and finding it odd not to have any reason to attack.

  9. #9
    Millennial Club PeperPower101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    From what I recall, Darian said they weren't interested in doing bh wars because they want bh to grown in its own way differently than main hall. However, they do want to bring more of a social / clan aspect to it. Not sure what I would want. I'm currently maxed and finding it odd not to have any reason to attack.
    When I said Builder Wars, I used as more of a broad term, rather than referring to one specific thing.

    made by clasher0011

    Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U

  10. #10
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5
    Yeah I'd like to see it. Not a league just wars to start. I spend a lot of time in BB with 1 builder. Need more ways to get loot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •