Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Reward for santa spell

  1. #1

    Reward for santa spell

    I see that there is a event santa's surprise but no one in my clan is using it as they are fit with normal strategy.
    If there will be reward then it could be use

  2. #2
    Senior Member daturtle495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    421
    the reward is dropping it on other player's bases and hoping they return the favor

  3. #3
    Jwp721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,773
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...hristmas-trees

    Itís an event some of us truly enjoy......
    Last edited by Jwp721; December 27th, 2018 at 06:27 PM.




  4. #4
    Forum Veteran Unfettered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Eating Boar In Your Town Hall
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by SatyabrataSahoo View Post
    I see that there is a event santa's surprise but no one in my clan is using it as they are fit with normal strategy.
    If there will be reward then it could be use
    Hmm - motivated by reward - it is simply an unselfish act to spread some joy to other clashers in the form of dropping presents (hopefully on the edges). It is purely voluntary.
    Last edited by Unfettered; December 27th, 2018 at 06:36 PM.
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |



  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    359
    Does it work on friendly challenges? Or the presents disappear?

  6. #6
    Jwp721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,773
    Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    Does it work on friendly challenges? Or the presents disappear?
    Does not work. Otherwise imagine what some would have.




  7. #7
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    5,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Does not work. Otherwise imagine what some would have.
    Remember last year, when you so graciously attacked my th8 with your th11 in a friendly... nice placement of gifts, but they did not stay
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  8. #8
    Millennial Club DoritosSk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    1,121
    Eh, as someone who don't like special obstacles and stuff like that, I would get rid of those gifts as soon as I pop the tombstones.

    I value utility over looks in-game.

    I really understand there's people who like the event, good for them
    Last edited by DoritosSk; December 27th, 2018 at 10:24 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member daturtle495's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    Eh, as someone who don't like special obstacles and stuff like that, I would get rid of those gifts as soon as I pop the tombstones.

    I value utility over looks in-game.

    I really understand there's people who like the event, good for them
    I respect your opinion, but do the special obstacles have any effect on utility of your base?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by daturtle495 View Post
    the reward is dropping it on other player's bases and hoping they return the favor
    But just elixer is reward 😁
    No one attack to me in these days with this spell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •