Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestions for a new member who won't talk

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    However, themammabear, one should not be surprised when appropriate action is taken against those that do not follow the rules or TOS. One may go a long while without being noticed, but sooner or later some will be caught.
    Ok , now do you read your iPhone or android phone TOS completely through ? First time or when there is an update. Come be honest. ............

Forum Veteran
    Rules about young kids doing stuff ......... next thing is someone will be telling me I shouldn’t be giving my grandchildren cigarettes and whisky!
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Rules about young kids doing stuff ......... next thing is someone will be telling me I shouldn’t be giving my grandchildren cigarettes and whisky!
    Never mind those things, don't let them learn how to do real work like feeding the cows and chickens, or you better go round up the cows over at the neighbors.we really had to do that as kids and I learned how to chop wood for the wood stove when my kids where young and oh no they had to bring it in the house! Lol

This exact thing happened last week where my baby farm is at...kinda of frustrating

I open my hood after Derby has started, close Saturday night. This allows ppl to join & participate during this time. It also allows us to evaluate them as a player we want to keep. If during this time they do not speak or participate, on Mondays after Derby I kick them with a message in place of my name.
    Example: you ha been kicked out by: U Join & U Don't Speak!
    Or whatever message that's needed to fit when kicking someone. I WANT them to know why I've kicked them in hopes they will change their ways for others...?