Thread: TH9 Dilemma!!!

TH9 Dilemma!!!

Ok, so I'm in a weird position as far as town hall 9 goes. I farmed insanely hard and am now left in a position where I have maxed all my walls before doing almost anything else. I focused a lot on AQ and have her going to 22, BK going to 15, and I don't know if it's worth it to grind all day for DE while I have full storages and all my builders are working. My storages aren't max but even if I got them to max this wouldn't help the situation. Any suggestions / recommendations?dltutuapp.com/ 9apps.ooo/ showbox.red/
    Last edited by guddduidharaah; December 26th, 2018 at 07:07 PM.

Forum Legend
    That's a very common dilemma ..

People focus far too much on defenses and walls .. and ONE hero, that they's end up with 4 idle builders, an idle laboratory, overflowing resources and the annoyance of having a lot of weeks ahead of them where they are still focusing on one hero at the time ..

If you are grinding heroes .. grind them at the same time.. Alternate between their upgrades, start an upgrade every 3.5 day and concentrate on THAT .. 2 Builders on Royals and the rest of the builders on defenses or walls as you move along.

Right now, you can only go on to TH10 and then try to keep both heroes down constantly .. It'll take months to get them both maxed, but it'll take twice as long if you do one and then the other.

At TH10 you CAN easily farm enough resources to keep both heroes down constantly and when they are maxed, you can enjoy heave Dark armies to get the rest of your things done.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Not even sure what to suggest honestly. Sounds like all your resources are overflowing cause you builders are all busy with no walls left to release some of the spillage. I guess go to Th 10 and be a weak base for awhile. You will be one player who will be happy walls get crazy expensive though......

Get till 25/25 hero and you are good to go.

You have no dilemma. You did the right thing focusing on heros. The upgrade time needs is severely slanted towards hero’s in TH9 so you need to keep them upgrading constantly. Non DE means virtually nothing in TH9 so just keep working on heros and remaining builders on the rest. When farming all you should care about is maximizing DE per hour.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by guddduidharaah View Post
    Ok, so I'm in a weird position as far as town hall 9 goes. I farmed insanely hard and am now left in a position where I have maxed all my walls before doing almost anything else. I focused a lot on AQ and have her going to 22, BK going to 15, and I don't know if it's worth it to grind all day for DE while I have full storages and all my builders are working. My storages aren't max but even if I got them to max this wouldn't help the situation. Any suggestions / recommendations?dltutuapp.com/ 9apps.ooo/ showbox.red/
    It was the other way around for me when I maxed th9 the first time, i kinda sorta neglected my walls & heroes and found myself in the end with nothing but walls and heroes left. And shortly after the th12 upgrade i maxed my walls and had no more use for gold or elixir (besides) troop training. So towards the end of maxing th9 i had full gold storages and the only reason my elixir wasnt maxed was because i used elixir for training troops. So I was basically wasting gold until my heroes were maxed.

I have 3 th9 minis im currently am working on. With them i started grinding heroes and walls early. So first i got all of my new defenses to max lvl for th8, then i maxed my traps to th9 lvl plus teslas. And got all walls to lvl 9. Heroes on one account lvl 10 king and lvl 15 queen so now imma start working on king to 15. And ive finally started working on defenses and left one builder on walls so i can continue working on those in conjunction with defenses. Dumpping de into heroes first before i start on any lab upgrades with DE. Im hoping with me doing it this way, i wont be wasting so much gold at the end and will end everything in good timing this time around.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by guddduidharaah View Post
    How many builders do you currently have. At th9 I only had 4 but when i got to th10 felt the 5th builder was definitely needed by then. If you are only working with 4 maybe get the 5th and put it on a project too. Dump your elixir into the lab, and gold for defenses. I really dont know what to tell you that will help, I wasted gold at the end my first time around.