Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: builder base

builder base

to max builder base players sit on full elixir and gold storages forever?

also whats better, a level 9 builder hero guy or a level 25

thx
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Trainee
    Obviously a level 25 battle machine is better than a level 9. Is it worth 4 more minutes waiting for it, not to me. Currently at 4200 with a level 9 BM 12 walls left to max. Used to be a good account for Clan Games, harder to get consistent two stars since the update.

I have a Level 5 Battle Machine and it is still really easy to do a 1 Star attack even after the balance, and sometimes even 2 Star attacks. It is better to keep him that low leveled until everything else that costs Elixir is maxed and then start upgrading him further to Level 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Discworld View Post
    Obviously a level 25 battle machine is better than a level 9. Is it worth 4 more minutes waiting for it, not to me. Currently at 4200 with a level 9 BM 12 walls left to max. Used to be a good account for Clan Games, harder to get consistent two stars since the update.
    ok ill probably do the same then and not upgrade to level 25 because i dont want to wait 50 minutse between each attack
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Quote Originally Posted by WalrusGuy View Post
    ok ill probably do the same then and not upgrade to level 25 because i dont want to wait 50 minutse between each attack
    No, is not 50 minutes. A maxed out level 25 Battle Machine takes 10 minutes to heal. If you attack during the Clock Tower boost, it takes zero minutes! I myself do the first attack. Upon return from that attack I use the free boost. The Battle Machine heals in less than a minute allowing me 10 minutes (level 8 tower) to do remainder of my attacks with no wait time!

Outside of BM being down for upgrade, there's no reason why one would not upgrade the BM. Especially if you've max everything, upgrade it.

Forum Legend

thx

Let me help you with that question ..

:-)

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

So I think the question is .. Do max builder base players sit on full elix and gold....

Answer is Gold yes. Elix no. Every time you cut down a tree or stump you use Elix. It's the only place left to spend loot once maxed out.... but it refills to max once you win one attck.

thx
    Builder hall 9 will be released next year. Also, they can always bring new upgrades to existing builder hall levels. You can also purchase decorations to spend excess gold.
    As more camps get added, your BM should be upgraded alongside so that regeneration time is near the troop training time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    So I think the question is .. Do max builder base players sit on full elix and gold....

Answer is Gold yes. Elix no. Every time you cut down a tree or stump you use Elix. It's the only place left to spend loot once maxed out.... but it refills to max once you win one attck.
    Elixir collectors will cover that used for tree/stump removal, not even any need to attack.