Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adult with a busy schedule but still love to Clash? Check us out!

Adult with a busy schedule but still love to Clash? Check us out!

Yup, we get it. Many of us are busy adults too. But when we clash, we clash!

Won our last 15 wars. Accepting TH10+

• We are Nuke (#GC9L8QR).
    • Mostly U.S. Based...and English is required
    • Level 13 (195 war wins...181 from warring only on weekends, you can do the math if we warred always just multiply by 3.5). We JUST switched to twice a week wars.
    • Max Clan Games
    • Wars start on Tuesday and Friday - We usually do 10v10 or 15v15 (bigger if there’s interest). Usually 2-3 TH12, 3-4 TH11s, 3-4 TH10s and 2-3 TH9s.
    • Laid Back but Serious in War - We don’t take ourselves too seriously but when we war, we do have a war plan and a strategy. If you miss an attack, you will get demoted or kicked. ��
    • CWL Crystal League I - Clan started in Gold II and we continue to progress.
    • No Immaturity Allowed. If you do things like constantly ask for promotions, constantly swear or are disrespectful towards others, you won’t be in the clan for long. (Opting into war and then not attacking is not tolerated either so choose wisely ��)
    • Accepting TH10 and Above - if you can’t get in due to trophy restrictions, PM me.
    • We Donate Whatever You Need...including siege machines - we just ask that you also donate when you can. Keep donations:received at least 1:2 or risk a kick.
    • Created in 2013 - We’re here to stay.

Come stop by, have a chat and check us out! Say you saw us on The Forums.
    Last edited by IronBrigade; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:45 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    hey th11 here, ign: Tuhnu. without clan atm. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by tuhnnu View Post
    hey th11 here, ign: Tuhnu. without clan atm. 
    PM’d you Tuhnu.

We have a few openings left.

IronBrigade,
    Just started playing COC again after a three year hiatus. Looking for a clan, I am TH9, lvl 114, not rushed, BK19, AQ 16. I am going to max TH9 before moving up. Only thing is not ready for wars, need to hone my skills and a lot has changed during that three year break. you willing to take me in. Definitely a busy life here, work and Three kids.

Just Pm’d You. Sounds like a great fit. Say you talked to Iron in the forums.

Just finished our weekend war. We’re 7-1 in our last 8 regular wars. 20-8 in cwl so far (Gold 1 league, th9-th12, participants averaging 175-180 medals per cwl not including bonus medals awarded by the leader). You can just come to relax as well if you don’t want to war. We are active with high donations and max clan games.

8-1 in last 9 wars. Again, we war weekends only but are NOT pushovers . For CWL, we average a 5-2 record each CWL - the wins help us rack up some good medal counts. Only TH9+ war in CWL, though.

Hi. We just went 7-0 in CWL. Kind of unfortunate because going 5-2 and finishing 3rd seems to be the sweet spot but oh well.

ALSO, JOIN US FOR MAX CLAN GAMES. We just opened up 4 spots. We’ll be back to 50 members soon.

We have 2 spots open now. Looking for TH10+ preferably for upcoming CWL.