Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to get several quotes in one comment??

How to get several quotes in one comment??

Iím trying to qoute comments or parts of comments but somehow I can add only one quote in my reply to others.

How to get several quotes from same person and also from different comments in just one of mine successful??

1) For each and every post you want to quote, select the + icon on all those post ...

2) At the bottom of the thread, hit + Reply to Thread. All marked quotes will be automatically imbedded into your response.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Does it work on mobile site or desktop.

Works on either site. On Mobile, the icon to use says Multiquote.
    Last edited by rowman; December 27th, 2018 at 05:13 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

I click the quote button, so it loads the quote. I don't type anything yet. Select all, and copy. I use ctrl+a then ctrl+c Then every time I want to respond to something, I paste the quote, backspace over the parts I'm not talking about, then respond. To quote multiple people I'd open quotes in different tabs in my browser and copy-paste them one at a time into my post.

Pnr Status TextNow VPN
    Last edited by nateboussad; January 15th, 2019 at 09:28 PM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by nateboussad View Post
    I click the quote button, so it loads the quote. I don't type anything yet. Select all, and copy. I use ctrl+a then ctrl+c Then every time I want to respond to something, I paste the quote, backspace over the parts I'm not talking about, then respond. To quote multiple people I'd open quotes in different tabs in my browser and copy-paste them one at a time into my post.
    That is the hard way if doing it. The multiquote button is much easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)