Thread: Questions not being answered

Questions not being answered

I am now in my 24 hour waiting for a reply to my question about the derby l have no post telling me my points and can get no more then 6 lines of prizes even though l have around 10.000 more points a answer would be terrific
    onot

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry5 View Post
    I am now in my 24 hour waiting for a reply to my question about the derby l have no post telling me my points and can get no more then 6 lines of prizes even though l have around 10.000 more points a answer would be terrific
    onot
    I found your original post. A bit of punctuation would help others read the actual question.

A 4 player hood could always reach the last threshold, if they do the extra task and the tasks they completed were all for maximum points.

All this was changed with the latest update and has been discussed in other areas of the forum. Even solo players can now reach all the thresholds.

Also, it would have been best to simply reply to your original post, rather than creating a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkionbas View Post
    bump...bump
    Please read the following: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Rules-READ%21

Rule #4 - no bumping of threads.
    Level 155
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗