Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Your Thoughts on the 2 Row Deployment Bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Vengevine View Post
    (Saw Tiler was the last person to post on this thread and was instantly convinced I had a new book to read). Lol just jabbing at cha m8. Good point.
    Heh, not every post is a novel, though I will admit that they are more often than not
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

I have to say, after posting here intried again and i am getting used to 2 row bar, isnt perfect but can be used... Wish that at least they would revert if u didnt need 2 rows.... Was attacking with my mini with just heros and 2 troops and still had 2 rows of troops....

@TS

Infairness the 2 row deployment is good vs the other we need the swipe to left and right but i'm agree with you that is the problem in 2 row deployment you can't drop in the lower position of the map because it is block by the troops. I hope someday supercell can improve it but infairness to be honest it is easy to use that 2 row deployment because it is really organize.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengevine View Post
    (Saw Tiler was the last person to post on this thread and was instantly convinced I had a new book to read). Lol just jabbing at cha m8. Good point.
    My post are usually too long too. He knows a lot, me? I'm southern and I ramble. :P

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

I just changed back to one row. Not sure where I'll end up but I think it is taking too much of the screen.

Hmm, just realized that as soon as I did, I dropped pekka when I meant to drop wizards. I used to do that a lot on the one row. So, I may go back to two.
    Last edited by StormHeart; December 23rd, 2018 at 11:23 AM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

I kinda prefer the 2nd row over having to scroll back and forth with the single row, although I also wish the icons were smaller as to not cover the "field" so much which can make deployment difficult at times.

Awesome sig by DragonX101/ Reaper GFX

I totally missed this feature, which for one was one that improved the game, and after one attack I am back to scrolling, jeez it is useless when the buttons are so big they cover the map
    Reduce your signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahlsa View Post
    I totally missed this feature, which for one was one that improved the game, and after one attack I am back to scrolling, jeez it is useless when the buttons are so big they cover the map
    Most of the people in our clan didn't know. I figured many had missed it. One reason to post this thread.

I've gone back to one row now. Just takes up too much screen.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Why is this still an issue? I just got a new iPad mini to play COC on and the deployment bar icons are so big you have to scroll to see all troops/spells. Not a good option.
    The extended deployment option is so big that it takes up almost half of my screen and overlaps the map so that you have to zoom in to deploy troops.
    Just make the icons smaller; problem solved.
    Or give us the option to change the size of the icons. They are way too big right now on my iPad mini. Smaller icons. Simple fix. Do it.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #40
    Main forum rule 22: "Old threads should not be resurrected without sufficient cause or significant new information. Please do not necro old posts."

Closed.