Thread: Account banned

Account banned

Hi, my account has been permanently banned because it "impersonates one of my many accounts".
    I have more than 8 villages to play and my free time, and it is the first time that one of these is blocked 24 hours for security, I ask the reason with another account and they indicate me to recover it I must provide data.
    I said that I did not need to recover it since I had it, if I did not know the reason, and then I vetoed the main account permanently and the other I still can not access.
    They do not give me an explanation or a miserable email.
    Could someone nice to help me?

welcome to the clash of clans player forum.
    suddenly no one here is able to help you with your issue. only ingame support is able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by iKaros1070 View Post
    it is the first time that one of these is blocked 24 hours for security,
    have you tryed to login with supercell id and used the wrong code too many times? this would mean your account is locked for accessing with verification code for 24 hours. after that you are able to login with a new verification code.

I ask the reason with another account and they indicate me to recover it I must provide data.
    I said that I did not need to recover it since I had it, if I did not know the reason, and then I vetoed the main account permanently and the other I still can not access.
    They do not give me an explanation or a miserable email.
    Could someone nice to help me?
    you have a very very very little chance to get your account unbanned by contacting the ingame support.

Impossible, I make sure that the supercell ID code is always correct.
    I tried to contact them, and they ignore ...

An unjust and reckless veto that, having not invested a few hours, would tolerate it, any other form of contact?
    Last edited by iKaros1070; December 19th, 2018 at 01:38 PM.

Impossible, I make sure that the supercell ID code is always correct.
    I tried to contact them, and they ignore ...
    so am i right that you tryed to login with supercell id verification code and you tiped in the wrong code too many times? than just wait the 24 hours.

No, it's doesn't the codes, Idk the problem but this not.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    so am i right that you tryed to login with supercell id verification code and you tiped in the wrong code too many times? than just wait the 24 hours.
    The best problem is that my th10 full has one ban, and the reason is wrong, supercell have one number or mail? I was contact them in the game with tickets but they don't say anything (sorry, my English is soo bad).

The best problem is that my th10 full has one ban, and the reason is wrong, supercell have one number or mail? I was contact them in the game with tickets but they don't say anything (sorry, my English is soo bad).
    they have no telephone support and email support tells most times "contact us in the game".
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form