Thread: All hoods can achieve all horseshoes?

All hoods can achieve all horseshoes?

Hi folks, just curious if those is tiny hoods find they can achieve all the horseshoes since the update with the new thresholds.

Iíve noticed that the rebalancing means the final threshold is pretty close to, or closer to, our maximum score without the tenth task. (Iím calculating using 320 not 400 this a theme week). Is that the new normal ?

Has anyone from the wiki gotten info on the new thresholds?

it seems a REALLY big deal if solo and 2 player hoods can now achieve all the thresholds even in a regular derby, can anyone confirm ?

Centennial Club
    For a 4 member NH:
    - before the update: the 9th horseshoe was 11000 points which means an average of 306 points per task (excluding 10th task)
    - after the update: the 9th horseshoe is 11520 points which is exactly the max achievable score without 10th task (9 x 320 x 4 = 11520)

I too have been curious how it changes for smaller/bigger NHs..

Last derby we were 6 opted in and would have needed 310 points per task to make all 9, extra task not included

this derby, we are 9 opted in and need an average of 300 points per task to make all 9, extra task not included (24300)
    Last edited by WussyPuss; December 18th, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 52 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

My trio is excited because we can now achieve all 9 horseshoes, but we do all need to do the tenth task to do it.

Our final horseshoes used to be 10000 - impossible with a max score of 9600.

Now it’s 9558!
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

New Bloke/Chick
    I'm a solo player, and last derby, I could make all horseshoes if I took the 10th task. Very happy about the change, thanks SC!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsMissKitty View Post
    I'm a solo player, and last derby, I could make all horseshoes if I took the 10th task. Very happy about the change, thanks SC!
    thats amazing! I’m so excited for you, and all solo hoods everywhere!! I don’t know if Jess of Derbyville is still playing, but kudos to everyone that made wise and respectful points in previous threads advocating for this.

That is a good change they did in my opinion. I play solo in derbies and would only be able to get 4 or 5 prizes, yet it would still take me several days to log in, delete tasks, etc. Plus in those prozes in general was very little items of interest but with the changes last week I had some diamonds, many big planks, 3 permits (3 different rows) so that actually made it more appealing to me to continue doing these.

🎉🎉🥰🎉🎉It just tickles me pink that we can reach the 10th now.....Yeah HayDay Team and Thank you