Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday derby christmas 2018

Holiday derby christmas 2018

So, here’s what we’ll have next. Edited to delete crazy things...

Last edited by DeonTri; December 17th, 2018 at 06:13 PM.
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )
    VICTIM OF CERTAIN THING THAT BUYS MY BEMS AND SEMS LIKE FLASH

Can Spawn tasks up to 400? So does that mean it will start at 320 or so and grow in points each time another team mate does the task? Brain dead today!

How is milk a new task?
    Also it’s only blue sweaters? I never stack tasks but with these long boring production derbies I try to. Ugh
    Last edited by Jumperjing3; December 17th, 2018 at 04:56 PM.

@ladydi....that is blossom derby you are thinking about. This one you might get one of those tasks listed for all different amounts. Starting at low points and up to and including a 400 task one. If anything like the past they will be few and far in between. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Jumperjing3 View Post
    How is milk a new task?
    Also it’s only blue sweaters? I never stack tasks but with these long boring production derbies I try to. Ugh
    Edited to delete more crazy things...

About the sweaters, from what I see and what they wrote, I think is going to be both, white and blue, we’ve had this type of misunderstanding before.

Edited to post that I was having a huge migraine that had me crazy and indeed we have always had milk task.... God, it is really scary to have your head so messed up... hahaha, don’t worry, its all back in place
    Last edited by DeonTri; December 17th, 2018 at 06:14 PM.
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )
    VICTIM OF CERTAIN THING THAT BUYS MY BEMS AND SEMS LIKE FLASH

Forum Veteran
    Milk is one of the standard animal tasks - always has been.

The sweater thing has been done before and it’s a visual error because there never has been a blue sweater task. It’s white sweaters only unless they’ve invented a new task
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

So how do tasks spawn to 400? If you trash under 320 and do the tasks mentioned? Does that up your chance of 400 point tasks?

Quote Originally Posted by deb56 View Post
    So how do tasks spawn to 400? If you trash under 320 and do the tasks mentioned? Does that up your chance of 400 point tasks?
    Just the tasks on the list can go up to 400 points instead of 320 points. Example, 25 cookies are normally 320 points. In the Holiday derby 25 cookies will now be worth 400 points.

All other tasks not on the Holiday derby list will only go as high as 320 points.

Other possible 400 point tasks will be baskets that contain the items from the list. Example, Chilly task because it contains the sweaters, etc.

Good luck.

It’s not like SC is super creative, folks. If you check the news thread, you’ll see the holiday derby announcement on December 18, 2017. I figured it would be just like the Halloween derby (which was also an exact duplicate) so I started stacking on Sunday - lol.

Even the blue sweaters are still in the pic, one year later. Sigh. Happy holidays y’all. Good thing Greg gave us 3 crate boosters !
    Last edited by Aardvark10; December 17th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.

Thank you very much for explaining!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverRaptor View Post
    Just the tasks on the list can go up to 400 points instead of 320 points. Example, 25 cookies are normally 320 points. In the Holiday derby 25 cookies will now be worth 400 points.

All other tasks not on the Holiday derby list will only go as high as 320 points.

Other possible 400 point tasks will be baskets that contain the items from the list. Example, Chilly task because it contains the sweaters, etc.

Good luck.