Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will the next special purchase option Does anyone know anything abou come along?

Fresh Spawn
    How long were you able to see the offer? My offer was boosters and I wanted them! But now the offer's gone before I was able to top up my account. It said 6 days 20 or so hours and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Natame View Post
    How long were you able to see the offer? My offer was boosters and I wanted them! But now the offer's gone before I was able to top up my account. It said 6 days 20 or so hours and everything.
    The offer comes and goes. I see it several times in the day and it has a countdown on the offer expiration time. Started at 6 days.

They had a new offer up this morning and now it's gone. I was actually considering this offer.

New Bloke/Chick
    I had an offer today for an igloo decoration, 8 puzzle peices, and 8 5-star Ernie boosters, for $12.99. The offer says it's good for 6 days, 10 hours.
    I didn't take it, don't like Ernie and am patient to wait on puzzle pieces. Still, it seemed a good offer, and I'm liking these custom offerings.
    I have a question about getting that many boosters. Would I need to pay diamonds to store each one over 3, or trash them?
    I noticed when my boosters were full and I got a booster in one of Greg's advent presents, it stored and now my booster storage shows "Storage 4/3".

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsMissKitty View Post
    I had an offer today for an igloo decoration, 8 puzzle peices, and 8 5-star Ernie boosters, for $12.99. The offer says it's good for 6 days, 10 hours.
    I didn't take it, don't like Ernie and am patient to wait on puzzle pieces. Still, it seemed a good offer, and I'm liking these custom offerings.
    I have a question about getting that many boosters. Would I need to pay diamonds to store each one over 3, or trash them?
    I noticed when my boosters were full and I got a booster in one of Greg's advent presents, it stored and now my booster storage shows "Storage 4/3".
    Purchased boosters do not require diamonds to store.

the gifted boosters from the advent calendar have also been free to store.

i also received a booster from a gift card mystery package for which I did not need to decide on
    Last edited by WussyPuss; December 20th, 2018 at 09:41 PM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 50 GW 23
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsMissKitty View Post
    I got the exact same offer. I would like the igloo but the ernie boosters are worthless to me and the puzzle pieces are like the scroll permits, never see enough of them anymore to ever expect to get enough to do anything with, so they are written off my goals list. So no thanks. Sure wish I could get some instant upgrade offers, got one for my barn but no more since. Those I would spend money on because planks are rare finds for me.

I got ‘Offer 2’ today. It was GBP3.99 and I was happy to pay that for the igloo, so I didn’t pay any attention to what was with it.

I took a screen shot due to a few things going missing during purchases lately, so I’ve just had a look at the offer and it was (the Igloo), 9 stakes & 9 panels. Both my ‘high’ drops, but that’s fine.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Why are the offers different for each farm? My baby farm has fence pieces available (which I want for my main farm) in the package but my main farm still has LEM
    Level 103
    Daily player

#YP8GG9PQ