Thread: El Primo farming armies

Centennial Club

El Primo farming armies

Who's using El Primo to farm at TH11? What army comps are you using? I'm not using siege or CC troops. My offense is maxed except the Ice Golem and Bat Spell.

Forum Legend
    ^treat the El Primo as a big giant that does more damage.
    I've been using him at 12 as a tank. If you don't have siege engine in your CC, bring 4-8 wall breakers to get in the base.
    Wiz to funnel are good. Miners/Pekka also pair pretty well with El Primo.
    A couple of heals help when they get near splash - wiz/mortar/multi
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    I been running mine with Healers and Miners, or Bowlers.

another TH12 too..

5 Healer
    5 Wrast'lers
    25 Miners (and heal spells)

This is my Event mix. if I need Elixir, I sub in Bowlers for Miners...(and Rage spells for Heals)

Adjust your mix for the TH11 camps, so maybe 4 Healer and 20-22 Miners. not sure how many Primos you have to use to do the TH11 task.. but if u completed event already u can mess with the comp to suit your needs. or do 5/5 and fit the Miners around the comp..

Good Luck

I pushed from 2400 to 3900 within 3 days using el primo. I have a th11 I used:
    12 el primo
    Rest wizards
    4 heal spell
    1 rage spell
    1 freeze spell
    Just out the el primos on the front and wizards followed by heroes and you are guaranteed a 70% 2 star

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Who's using El Primo to farm at TH11? What army comps are you using? I'm not using siege or CC troops. My offense is maxed except the Ice Golem and Bat Spell.
    I'm using mass El primo army in crystal3. Find a dead base and it's a 3 star.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I am using the inspiration of the go wipe days of old. Using 10 primos, 4 pekkas and the rest wiz. 3 rage, 1 heal, 2 freeze, poison. Gets 2 star every time and costs no dark elixer. If you want to farm elixer, Im sure some sort of bowitch strategy will work.

Centennial Club
    Thanks for the suggestions. Right now, I'm going with mass miners with 4 El Primos busting the heroes into the base - it's going pretty well, I'm having no troubles with even max TH11s, and am consistently 2-starring TH12s (except for those with the giga-bomb, I'm still scared of those). One of my dark barracks is down for another day, after it's done I will test out the bowlers.

Crab Claw
    In existence, on earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way, universe.
    New th11 here, I'm currently using elprimo goblins as my primary and only attack strategy.

11 el primo and 108 goblins, 1 rage, 2 freeze, 3 heal and a poison along with my heroes every alternate raid.

The el primo acts as both a tank and a wall breaker, and with the heroes they are tanky enough to push deep for a core grab.

In addition, on any base that is not designed to manipulate and separate the goblins and the el primo, I can funnel and farm any and every layer of the base.

Working well at master 2

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by themaster127 View Post
    I pushed from 2400 to 3900 within 3 days using el primo. I have a th11 I used:
    12 el primo
    Rest wizards
    4 heal spell
    1 rage spell
    1 freeze spell
    Just out the el primos on the front and wizards followed by heroes and you are guaranteed a 70% 2 star
    I tried this one to get the builder potions for the wizard event. It worked okay - I had to choose bases more carefully and avoid TH12s than I did with the miners. It was cheaper than miners, though.

I could probably do a bit better if I took more time to become more proficient with this combo.

Cheers to you when I use my builder potions!