Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: El primo, more suitable to be a permanent troop according to me.

El primo, more suitable to be a permanent troop according to me.

It's actually op , but with some tweaks el primo is more likable of. Being a permanent troops .

Also isn't it ironic that they release ice golem signifying winter as perma and el primo to be seasonal?

A new character(from brawl stars, but new!) Could have been much appreciated by me.

Anyway. Which did u like more - ice golem or el primo
    WELCOME TO MADWORLD.

Centennial Club
    My ice golem is lvl1✋ so i go for el primo.
    #stayelprimo

El Primo is just a better Giant. Nothing much to him, whereas the Ice Golem is what we'd expect of a new troop. The Ice golem slows down defenses and freezes upon destruction. Just like the Bowler and EDragon attacks multiple building at once and the Edragon releases a shower of lightening when killed. Even the miner had to do more than just hit defenses, it tunnels underground to temporarily shelter it from attacks. I like El Primo but if it was permenant it would just replace the giant and don't carve out its own place in the game.

El Primo is my favorite temporary troop they have introduced yet. I think it's great to finally have a seasonal troop that is worth using in war.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Are you really finding it OP? I haven’t had a chance to play with it yet other than one attack with only 4 of them. Clouds.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Are you really finding it OP? I havenít had a chance to play with it yet other than one attack with only 4 of them. Clouds.
    Yep. Destroys walls with one two hit. Was doing goblins on dead bases alongwith 6-7 of these. I am surprised of getting my gobs to town hall easily with these wrecking splash defenses
    Last edited by madman53190; December 13th, 2018 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    Yep. Destroys walls with one two hit. Was doing goblins on dead bases alongwith 6-7 of these. I am surprised of getting my gobs to town hall easily with these wrecking splash defenses
    I’m not going to base an “OP” evaluation on farming dead bases though. I’m wondering whether to add them into my legends attacking or CWL when that starts. Once I stop searching for the day I will perhaps try some FCs tonight. One match every few hours isn’t allowing for much practice lol.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Why do we classify everything as OP? Just because they don't generally suck doesn't mean they qualify as OP.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    El Primo is my favorite temporary troop they have introduced yet. I think it's great to finally have a seasonal troop that is worth using in war.
    I loved the giant skeleton and used him in war, but that was before the wrecker. I’m not sure I would have as much use for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I’m not going to base an “OP” evaluation on farming dead bases though. I’m wondering whether to add them into my legends attacking or CWL when that starts. Once I stop searching for the day I will perhaps try some FCs tonight. One match every few hours isn’t allowing for much practice lol.
    I don't think it's "OP" when it comes to war but it does make ground a bit stronger to use it, which imo could use a bit of a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    So throw some armor on him and a horned hat. Instant CoC troop conversion!
    I was thinking the same thing, something more like the executioner looks like from Royale.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; December 13th, 2018 at 09:51 PM.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked