Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cwl roster question

Centennial Club

Cwl roster question

So I was in another clan visiting and they decided to start a war last minute and included me in their roster. I was wondering if you can be added to the roster of clan war leagues with a war timer? I assume no, but just making sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wawa03 View Post
    So I was in another clan visiting and they decided to start a war last minute and included me in their roster. I was wondering if you can be added to the roster of clan war leagues with a war timer? I assume no, but just making sure.
    Yes you can, as long as it is a different clan, and you are in the CWL clan when they spin.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Centennial Club
    Thank you.

CWL question

If you join a clan that's already started the cwl can you yourself participate in the wars?

no.
    you must be signed. same as normal war.

Thank you for the quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Yes you can, as long as it is a different clan, and you are in the CWL clan when they spin.
    I'm not sure about this. Someone joined our clan with about a 1 hr war timer from a regular war. I started the CWL war search. He was not even able to be selected as a member of the roster for the CWL.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by scglobal View Post
    I'm not sure about this. Someone joined our clan with about a 1 hr war timer from a regular war. I started the CWL war search. He was not even able to be selected as a member of the roster for the CWL.
    It’s crystal clear that you can regular war in one clan and CWL in another clan. Darian had a lengthy explanation one time.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    It’s crystal clear that you can regular war in one clan and CWL in another clan. Darian had a lengthy explanation one time.
    If you have a war timer when the search starts, you can't be selected AFAIK. They'll have to wait for the war timer to wear off... THEN that member can be put on the roster and be in CWL wars, and AFTER that they can go to another clan to do regular wars? I think?

Our clan runs CWL in main clan and then we move to a feeder clan and run a normal war there. Works fine for us. We run a few wars every CWL. Gotta farm those stars lol