Thread: New bingo. It is possible to score more than 3 lines in a bingo derby, so...

New bingo. It is possible to score more than 3 lines in a bingo derby, so...

I get it, even if we complete more than 3 lines we can have max 3 horseshoes bingo columns. But what about bingo bonanza achievement? will additional lines counts toward the achievement? Anyone has done more than 3 lines and can share what happened? Thanks!
    Lev 199 - Lovely Pigs - #VQGRULOV - kik SusannaLovelyPigs

I got three additional points in my achievement after completing 3 lines during this derby. But 4th bingo will not count.
    Last edited by SilverRaptor; December 13th, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

The bingo board blocks after you complete 3 lines, so, there is no way you can have a fourth bingo.
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )
    VICTIM OF CERTAIN THING THAT BUYS MY BEMS AND SEMS LIKE FLASH

Quote Originally Posted by DeonTri View Post
    The bingo board blocks after you complete 3 lines, so, there is no way you can have a fourth bingo.
    Thank you, actually my question came from here:

We were in this situation.

X P X X
    X X 0 0
    0 P X 0
    X X X X

X being the card filled
    P those in progress
    0 those we chose not to work on

We had 2 lines completed, and we could have completed 2 more lines at once if we were to complete the card in progress in 3rd line 2nd column, and then the card in progress in first line.
    We finished the card in first line first, so we'll never know ... but I was wondering, what if we finished the other card first, this completing 2 more lines at once? Would that be worth 4 lines total in achievement?
    It would be good to know for next time around. That's why I was asking.

Nope you get three

I think the system would’ve picked one of those lines and marked it as the one that “made” the 3rd bingo and leave the other one in gray.
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )
    VICTIM OF CERTAIN THING THAT BUYS MY BEMS AND SEMS LIKE FLASH

Quote Originally Posted by DeonTri View Post
    I think the system would’ve picked one of those lines and marked it as the one that “made” the 3rd bingo and leave the other one in gray.
    Correct. That is what happened with us. Our last square created 2 bingo lines after we had already completed 2 lines. The game “chose” the third line and grayed out what would have made a fourth.

You only get credited for only 3 bingo lines max in this derby and thereby 3 points toward the achievement.

Thank you 😊. That's good to know.