Thread: A th7 looking for an active war clan

A th7 looking for an active war clan

I'm a non rushed th7 (I've maxed th6 before upgrading to th7). I am a hybrid player and I'm daily active. I use a tested anti 3 star base and a 3 star attack strategy in war. I'm looking for a clan that is very active, donates what I request and get tier 6 rewards in clan games. My nickname is CrazyGamerYN and my tag is #Y2GPRQRRC. See you in your clan! If somebody wants a th7 in their clan .

Hey, check us out- team sloth, lvl 15 casual war clan. Active almost all the time. I think we fit your requirements, so feel free to check us out! Also we max our clan games with a couple of days to go, so no pressure there either. Hope to see ya around soon!

What's your clan tag?

Forum Elder
    💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Lvl 13- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Mates Must be active in CGs or War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Hey CrazyGamer! My name's Alana and I just started a new clan called the Armed Rebels (#22VGCPLYQ). We're just level 1 right now, and we want your help to grow! My hope is to turn the Armed Rebels into a clan that constantly wars, has positive, mature, and respectful members, constantly donates, and one where we support one another and help us learn and grow. Speaking of donating, I've donated over 62,000 troops myself, and I always give what you ask for. We might not be your first choice, but I want this clan to be your last choice. Some come, join, and give us a chance: together, we can make this a great clan!
    Last edited by AlanaM; December 15th, 2018 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanaM View Post
    Hey CrazyGamer! My name's Alana and I just started a new clan called the Armed Rebels (#22VGCPLYQ). We're just level 1 right now, and we want your help to grow! My hope is to turn the Armed Rebels into a clan that constantly wars, has positive, mature, and respectful members, constantly donates, and one where we support one another and help us learn and grow. Speaking of donating, I've donated over 62,000 troops myself, and I always give what you ask for. We might not be your first choice, but I want this clan to be your last choice. Some come, join, and give us a chance: together, we can make this a great clan!
    Hi Alana! I'm already in a level 15 clan, they clan games, donate max lvl troops and are in masters league in cwl. What does your clan do different than others, does it stand out to others? If it does I'll check it out with my second account, if it's better than my current clan I will join with my primary account.

Need a balanced th7 or th8 immediately for the sCWL spin. Our 15th clanmate went awol at the last minute, leaving us scrambling to make it in to the CWL before the window closes.

We're an events clan for a larger clan family. If it works out, you'll be welcome to join one of our other war clans. Discord is required. Check us out:

In-game: #PVYPL92
    On Discord: https://discord.gg/DQbAk4T

Sandy
    TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. th10+. Adults, supportive and friendly. Always improving.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder to TCK and TCK2. Recruiting th7+. Learn the ropes.