Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: Trader Cycle - Round 4

  1. #41
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,450
    I have more accounts that all are on different days and the third day in a row is correct. However, for one account I had

    day 21: training potion, power potion, builder potion

    day 22? (apparently forgot to write down what was in the shop yesterday for this account AFAICR it was day 22, but not 100% sure now)

    day 06: clock tower potion, power potion, builder potion


    With day 4 not being equal to day 21, something is off here. I will check this account again tomorrow.
    For all of the other bases at this point Dec 11, 12 and 13 line up according to the cycle as given by Feldy
    Last edited by JusMe; December 13th, 2018 at 11:54 AM.

  2. #42
    IMG_20181213_195152.png

    The cycle posted before didn't match with my trader. But I found this and it matches with mine. Maybe this is the correct one and can probably match with others data too. Sorry had to edit pic in order to match the dimension limit.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

  3. #43
    Centennial Club marrvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    IMG_20181213_195152.png

    The cycle posted before didn't match with my trader. But I found this and it matches with mine. Maybe this is the correct one and can probably match with others data too. Sorry had to edit pic in order to match the dimension limit.
    This cycle perfectly matches my trader on 3 accounts for the last 3 days !

    Mind sharing where you found it ?

    -- marrvin

  4. #44
    Centennial Club Sunderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    IMG_20181213_195152.png

    The cycle posted before didn't match with my trader. But I found this and it matches with mine. Maybe this is the correct one and can probably match with others data too. Sorry had to edit pic in order to match the dimension limit.

    This is a 100% patch for my 3 accounts 3 days in a row! This could be the cycle.

    ~Sunderz
    ~ TH 12, trying to max ~

  5. #45
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    IMG_20181213_195152.png

    The cycle posted before didn't match with my trader. But I found this and it matches with mine. Maybe this is the correct one and can probably match with others data too. Sorry had to edit pic in order to match the dimension limit.

    There are a few differences between the lists:
    day 1 of the 'first/other' list is day 12 on 'the second/this' list
    Day 4/15 has the same items but in different slots on both lists [and list 2 makes more sense, since it has BP in the third slot, it never is in the first slot on any other day in either list]
    Day 15/26 has the same items in slot 3 but different items in the other slots
    Day 16/27 has a different item in slot 2 (TrP vs PP)
    Day 24/35 has BoB vs BoS

    For my bases this second list (when I move the bases around to the other days) makes it all identical, including the one base that seemed 'off'... at least so far
    Last edited by JusMe; December 13th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.

  6. #46
    Senior Member TheFeldy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    219
    Looks like there was just one error...

    Trader Cycle Complete

    (updated 12/13/18 @ 4:45 CST)
    Last edited by TheFeldy; December 13th, 2018 at 10:47 PM.

  7. #47
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFeldy View Post
    Looks like there was just one error...

    Trader Cycle Complete
    ummm, all of the above mentioned diffferences are now changed, but one
    In your day 15 it says CTP / Tr P / Rune of gold, in the other list it says CTP / PP / Rune of gold ...

    None of my bases will have this day tomorrow, one should have it in a few days. But since there is no Tr P in slot 2/II any other day I think it's the PP that will show up.

    Thanks for the work on these lists

  8. #48
    Senior Member TheFeldy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    ummm, all of the above mentioned diffferences are now changed, but one
    In your day 15 it says CTP / Tr P / Rune of gold, in the other list it says CTP / PP / Rune of gold ...

    None of my bases will have this day tomorrow, one should have it in a few days. But since there is no Tr P in slot 2/II any other day I think it's the PP that will show up.

    Thanks for the work on these lists
    Got it. Fixed it.

  9. #49
    so do we have a confirmed cycle, or are we still after data?

  10. #50
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFeldy View Post
    Looks like there was just one error...

    Trader Cycle Complete

    (updated 12/13/18 @ 4:45 CST)
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4smurf View Post
    so do we have a confirmed cycle, or are we still after data?
    Probably, this one looks right. Will just verify it against others' data later and will update the first post afterwards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •