Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ice Golem in the CC freezes enemy troops

Ice Golem in the CC freezes enemy troops

I just tested this out in a friendly and it works. This has to make the ice golem one of the most powerful cc troops. Looking forward to seeing how this changes war strategy on defense.

Besides an ice golem, what do you recommend to put in the cc to devastate both air and ground troops?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    And that’s the million dollar question. Just about anything is faster than the ice golem, so is likely dead before IG dies and freezes their attackers. I’m focusing on a non-lurable CC so the freeze happens with the attack in closer to more defenses. I think while they are frozen, the Defs hitting them is going to be the big plus versus other CC troops, but time will tell.

Saw Drag & 1 loon work ok. I’m curious if double poison will be considered at times too. Look forward to hear what is working for folks though before CWL!

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchNoob View Post
    Besides an ice golem, what do you recommend to put in the cc to devastate both air and ground troops?
    I will try out 1 ig, 1 baby dragon, 1 witch and 3 archers.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    In our current war, I'm going to try two IG and a baby, and we'll see how that goes.

Note: my CC is not lurable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    And that’s the million dollar question. Just about anything is faster than the ice golem,
    Just about....Ice Golem is 12, Balloon is 10. Ice Golem should get there just before the balloons and the loons might be able to get one or two hits off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiNoob View Post
    Just about....Ice Golem is 12, Balloon is 10. Ice Golem should get there just before the balloons and the loons might be able to get one or two hits off.
    But that’s easy to kill will double poison/freeze, assuming you mean putting all balloons and an IG.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammad80 View Post
    But that’s easy to kill will double poison/freeze, assuming you mean putting all balloons and an IG.
    That's 3 spells the opponent needs to use and it also assumes that you know what is in the CC already.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiNoob View Post
    That's 3 spells the opponent needs to use and it also assumes that you know what is in the CC already.
    I meant double poison or poison/freeze. As for your second point, that’s really a gamble if you just wanna bring 1 housing space for CC troops. I usually bring a poison and freeze in every war battle incase there’s something troublesome that I didn’t expect (and 2* poison or freeze + poison can take out basically everything in a CC, so in this case, it wouldn’t matter what’s in CC).

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    In our current war, I'm going to try two IG and a baby, and we'll see how that goes.

Note: my CC is not lurable.
    you are going to get killed by air. IG is useless for defence as air is op noe