Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: It's enough.....

It's enough.....

Since yesterday I have always read the same things, that there is no real update, that the contents are poor.
    This morning, a quick glance, always the same thing.
    Nothing new, a copy of another game, potions, copies of others ... but are we kidding?
    The problem is always the same, if it did not exist Clash Royale, all this would not have been read.
    But then what disturbs you?
    I keep reading that the new potion is a copy of the skeleton potion, completely false!
    There is a big difference, the new potion directly attacks the defenses, that skeleton is not.
    All to request the famous troop of December, the wizard of ice, well .... you 'been given a Golem directly in game, no seasonal, not good?
    Several really interesting qol and I wonder, but you have at least a TH10 that this update bothers you?
    I think that all the people who are against this update are not real players.
    The players who make war, which are almost maxed out, are not watching an update like that, but much more.
    What then do you all superior, but what did you want?
    Explain it .... what did you want ... Potion to get the heroes out of one shot? Millions of gems for free?
    Think about playing, to max the village.
    Here you are talking about a player who has been playing for 5 years, you now have everything ready, 3-4 books a month to immediately max defence, or , when up your th, put max immeadiately building, heroes who can pull up almost 6 levels in a month .....
    At the time we veterans, the village is sweaty, and when it came out the Tesla, defense at the time that seemed little and nothing, we were in hype .... today you do not understand what the hell you want

I'm waiting for the another sneak peek today but i think there will be no sneak peek today it is already 9 pm here i think is time to sleep already.

Quote Originally Posted by SongHyeKyo102 View Post
    I'm waiting for the another sneak peek today but i think there will be no sneak peek today it is already 9 pm here i think is time to sleep already.
    it was posted many times that yesterdays sneak peek was the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    it was posted many times that yesterdays sneak peek was the last one.
    Okay thanks for clearing about that even i dont read it.

Round of applause to anyone getting through all that text to realise it's the same as most posts complaining...

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogdigs View Post
    Round of applause to anyone getting through all that text to realise it's the same as most posts complaining...
    Really? I'm not sure that you read it properly - he is complaining about everyone complaining about the update without really making positive suggestions.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    Since yesterday I have always read the same things, that there is no real update, that the contents are poor.
    This morning, a quick glance, always the same thing.
    Nothing new, a copy of another game, potions, copies of others ... but are we kidding?
    The problem is always the same, if it did not exist Clash Royale, all this would not have been read.
    But then what disturbs you?
    I keep reading that the new potion is a copy of the skeleton potion, completely false!
    There is a big difference, the new potion directly attacks the defenses, that skeleton is not.
    All to request the famous troop of December, the wizard of ice, well .... you 'been given a Golem directly in game, no seasonal, not good?
    Several really interesting qol and I wonder, but you have at least a TH10 that this update bothers you?
    I think that all the people who are against this update are not real players.
    The players who make war, which are almost maxed out, are not watching an update like that, but much more.
    What then do you all superior, but what did you want?
    Explain it .... what did you want ... Potion to get the heroes out of one shot? Millions of gems for free?
    Think about playing, to max the village.
    Here you are talking about a player who has been playing for 5 years, you now have everything ready, 3-4 books a month to immediately max defence, or , when up your th, put max immeadiately building, heroes who can pull up almost 6 levels in a month .....
    At the time we veterans, the village is sweaty, and when it came out the Tesla, defense at the time that seemed little and nothing, we were in hype .... today you do not understand what the hell you want
    Apparently having an opinion not favored towards the update counts me as "not a real player."
    Great job dude, valid argument. There's a lot of other stuff funny with your post but let's wait for you to calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Moles View Post
    Apparently having an opinion not favored towards the update counts me as "not a real player."
    Great job dude, valid argument. There's a lot of other stuff funny with your post but let's wait for you to calm down.
    He's not talking about "not favored towards the update", he's talking about people providing paper thin, ignorant reasons for not liking the update such as saying bat spell = skelespell, or how ice golem is copied from cr as the only basis for not favoring this update. There is a difference.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Plyc View Post
    He's not talking about "not favored towards the update", he's talking about people providing paper thin, ignorant reasons for not liking the update such as saying bat spell = skelespell, or how ice golem is copied from cr as the only basis for not favoring this update. There is a difference.
    Nope, he directly said "I think that all people against this update are not real players."

Quote Originally Posted by Moles View Post
    Nope, he directly said "I think that all people against this update are not real players."
    English isn't his first language. If you read it with the context of his earlier words, it's clear his "all" refers to all of the players that fit his description.