Thread: Larger clan bios

Larger clan bios

I know there is already a place to type your clans bio but it’s pretty limited on how much info you can fit into it. Maybe create a separate tab you can click on to read the clans bio and allow clans to really put a lot of information in it. My bio is full and there’s so much more info I’d like to put into it. So many times people join my clan then once they hear some of our requirements or rules they’ll leave. Just a quality of life improvement and not something the game needs. Just thought that would be a cool addition.

I turned mine into a joke just because I couldn’t fit everything I wanted into it lol. Let’s people know we are goofy and a fun group.

Forum Elder
    Larger clan bio space is needed.

I don't even sleep anymore, I just die for a few hours at a time
    Yeah, I'm board with this one. It always seems like that when you type out your clan bio, there's always a huge space below what you type that goes unused. Granted, you can get around this using copy/paste shenanigans, but it's a hassle. More space would be swell.
    CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (TH11) | DARDANIUS (TH10)
    Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 12 - Crystal III) #YPU22PYG - Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since Jan 2014

"The opposite of boredom, in a word, is not pleasure, but excitement." ~ Bertrand Russel.
    Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    Yeah, I'm board with this one. It always seems like that when you type out your clan bio, there's always a huge space below what you type that goes unused. Granted, you can get around this using copy/paste shenanigans, but it's a hassle. More space would be swell.
    It might be a swell only when a large clan space is there.. Actually..:/
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)