Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to report offensive clan description?

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiNoob View Post
    Sadly that is what society has become thanks to an overly toxic PC and leftist culture. An entire generation of humourless easily triggered snowflakes who get offended by everything, with little to no coping mechanisms of anything they disagree with.
    lol, hi there snowflake, why so offended?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by LfcLad View Post
    No ... I don't, thought my comment made that clear.

I understand some do, whether it be cause of a personal experience, or just talking offence because why not - but if you do, just ignore and move on.
    That is absolutely the wrong thing to do.

These things very much should be reported. Please do not discourage people from doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiNoob View Post
    Sadly that is what society has become thanks to an overly toxic PC and leftist culture. An entire generation of humourless easily triggered snowflakes who get offended by everything, with little to no coping mechanisms of anything they disagree with.
    This is nothing to do with being PC, and certainly nothing to do with being "leftist". It is to do with common decency, in a game played by tens of millions of people, from all cultures, many if whom are children.

This is the 2nd time in as many days that somebody has come on here asking how to report something offensive in the game, and been derided for it.

THiS IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR.

If something in the game us deliberately offemsive, that is a breach of the TOS and should be reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)