Thread: Level 133 player looking for Champions League derby 10-320 NH

Cool Level 133 player looking for Champions League derby 10-320 NH

Howdy'all

I'm currently the leader of a family 10-member NH that has become very quiet lately. We don't even play the derby anymore... and I do miss the derby. Since I don't want to play solo derby anymore I'm looking for a welcoming NH which plays Champions League level .

Here are my criteria... Maybe they'll match yours

• I'm looking for a NH with at least 3 opted-in members (to get all prizes), at Champions League level
    • I'm a fairly active (and addicted ) player. I do have a full time job, so I will be less available during the day Mon-Fri
    • I always take a 10th task. While my goal is to join a hood to play 10 tasks per derby and get all prizes, I'm not competitive enough to join a NH that shoots for 1st place each week
    • I usually miss my family hood quickly... so I would only join temporarily, let's say 4-6 weeks
    • I like all derby types, yes even the mystery derby! However, due to personal commitment, if there's a bingo derby I'll go back to my original hood
    • I like most derby tasks, except the goat milk/wool/fishing/trucks/gift shop/grocery store. If instructed, and/or for the good of the hood I can take one of these but they'll never be my first choice. Nor my second... I also tend to avoid the most atrocious production tasks
    • I'm a total sucker for boat tasks. This is mostly how SC gets me to spend my hard-earned diamonds
    • I love the specific town visitors tasks too. However outside of derby tasks I do not play the town, so if it's an issue for you that my town platform remains empty, do not invite me
    • I'll read the NH chat & NH notifications but I'm not a big chatter
    • I'm not on FB
    • I'm ready to help with boats, trade etc. Don't expect me to fill your 19-brown sugar or 7-lobster tail crates please
    • I'm in US eastern time zone, I speak English and French

Well if you're still reading up to this point and think we could be a match, kik me at zppm

Centennial Club
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:
    We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 137 Gold Cups and seeking for more.
    We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.
    We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.
    We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.
    We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.
    Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.
    We have very few simple rules:
    • One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/15 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.
    • Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
    • Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.
    You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.
    If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.
    Happy Farming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDomi View Post
    Howdy'all

I'm currently the leader of a family 10-member NH that has become very quiet lately. We don't even play the derby anymore... and I do miss the derby. Since I don't want to play solo derby anymore I'm looking for a welcoming NH which plays Champions League level .

Here are my criteria... Maybe they'll match yours

• I'm looking for a NH with at least 3 opted-in members (to get all prizes), at Champions League level
    • I'm a fairly active (and addicted ) player. I do have a full time job, so I will be less available during the day Mon-Fri
    • I always take a 10th task. While my goal is to join a hood to play 10 tasks per derby and get all prizes, I'm not competitive enough to join a NH that shoots for 1st place each week
    • I usually miss my family hood quickly... so I would only join temporarily, let's say 4-6 weeks
    • I like all derby types, yes even the mystery derby! However, due to personal commitment, if there's a bingo derby I'll go back to my original hood
    • I like most derby tasks, except the goat milk/wool/fishing/trucks/gift shop/grocery store. If instructed, and/or for the good of the hood I can take one of these but they'll never be my first choice. Nor my second... I also tend to avoid the most atrocious production tasks
    • I'm a total sucker for boat tasks. This is mostly how SC gets me to spend my hard-earned diamonds
    • I love the specific town visitors tasks too. However outside of derby tasks I do not play the town, so if it's an issue for you that my town platform remains empty, do not invite me
    • I'll read the NH chat & NH notifications but I'm not a big chatter
    • I'm not on FB
    • I'm ready to help with boats, trade etc. Don't expect me to fill your 19-brown sugar or 7-lobster tail crates please
    • I'm in US eastern time zone, I speak English and French

Well if you're still reading up to this point and think we could be a match, kik me at zppm

🏆🥇🥈🥉🏇 Recruiting💥 THE EGGSTRA FACTOR💥Recruiting 🏇🥉🥈🥇🏆
    The Eggstra Factor #9GLOUVVU Rank 195 Global leader board!

Champion League Hood Level 90+ (would lower for right players)

We are a friendly neighbourhood where we like to compete and have fun. We are DERBY SERIOUS so please only look us up if you are too!

Our time zones vary here and we have players across UK, Europe and USA. There’s almost always someone online in our hood during the derby

English speaking nationalities only please

Why join us?

We are competitive and friendly...

We are fair and inclusive and all our players are made elders* on joining
    (co-leader once established)

Every hood has to have rules. We don’t have loads but the few we do have are important to ensure you get the maximum enjoyment during your time here

The (very few) rules!

1. 320/400 point tasks only and be prepared to stack and prep...
    2. Sell your goods for your price - it's your stock...
    3. Opt out if needed but you MUST remain in regular contact...
    4. Bonus 10th task ALWAYS required...
    5. Adult only 18+ group - no children here please...
    6. Birdhouse requests encouraged for achievement...
    7. English speaking only...
    8. No traders, beggars, scroungers or drama divas...
    9. Must own and operate production machines to your level of play...
    10. Baby farms welcome...
    (as long as there’s spaces & they’re not using spaces of people waiting to join)

We always help all we can and we enjoy seeing players grow, however we also require you to be self sufficient in return - give & take in this hood works both ways!

There will be weeks where we would ask for a swift finish (by Friday or Sat am) to secure a win, if you can’t do this because of other commitments please don’t join us as this isn’t the hood for you!!

Elder status will be given after agreement of rules with leader or co-leader (proven players will be promoted to co leader at leaders discretion)

We require you to stay in touch during your time here and to help with this we have a Facebook group (closed private group - details will be given upon joining) and a private group Messenger chat.

We use Messenger A LOT so will require you join.

Messenger is essential.

Brief updates are posted when needed in leader posts in game chat.

We operate an expansion co-op to help expand barn, silo and lure box. This isn’t a mandatory requirement to opt into this. If you do decide you’d like to opt in to the co-op you will need to donate all barn and silo expansions to the expansion coordinator in the hood. Donated stock will then be used to help expand barns and silos of those who have chosen to opt in on a rotational basis. On average currently most players are getting a barn and silo expansion every two weeks, but the choice is yours and the co-op exists for those who want to grow these buildings to increase their game participation.

We do not operate trading here so traders are not encouraged to join!!

If you think this group appeals to you and you’d like to know more please send a pm

Look for the green chicken on the blue chequered background...

Thanks for your messages. It looks to me that your NHs are too competitive for me. Or that I’m not competitive enough to join them ��.

I would prefer to join a NH which doesn’t target 1st place, but rather target 12th place or above to maintain Champions League level.

Temporary is ok! Check us out for a couple of weeks!

Hi. Our brief description is below. We have been four players for over two years and are looking for change being another skilled derby player. Temporary is good and you could come and go as you pleased. We all play but opt out if necessary.

Hello! We are four players with six farms. We are looking for a couple of new players. We are all active, play the derby for trophies (love gold but happy with bronze), do 320/400 tasks only, do the10th task except when the trophy is out of reach, and we try to finish by Friday morning. Accidents happen so we have accident forgiveness. Opting out when needed is ok. We are 3 female, 1 male, 3 Texas, USA; 1 Singapore. Check us out at "OUR HOME - THE EARTH" . Tag #89JQGYRU

I'm not looking anymore, thanks!

New Bloke/Chick
    FROGS N FOXES N SUCH requests your presence! We need some awesome farmers to join our group! We are a Championship League team looking to grow!

Here's what we are about:
    - Experienced leader, level 190+, has been playing for years
    - Lots of help offered as long as you help in return
    - We do all tasks at 310+, the 10th is optional
    - We play bingo, 3 lines
    - We play mystery and blossom derbies all the way
    - Other special derbies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    - Birdhouse requests xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    - We offer upgrade help and expect help in return

We are looking for derby players!
    -Level xxxx+
    -Active members!