Thread: New feature: UNDO button

Fresh Spawn

New feature: UNDO button

Wouldn't it be great to have an UNDO button, just to undo the last action? I accidentally chopped down a tree that I really wanted to keep, by accident I bought a statue because my thumb slipped, I didn't want to use my last potato etc etc. I could use a UNDO button !!! Or am I the only one?

Could be useful, but I think people might misuse it. For example, spend diamonds to open a box and when you dont like the result, you undo and get your diamonds back.

Fresh Spawn
    Good point, so..... Maybe some actions can be excluded from the Undo button.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Or even a confirm like when you want to make a diamond ring or use diamonds to speed up production

Probably an open door, but there is a very useful option in the Hay Day settings, titled "warn me when I spend diamonds". I highly recommend everyone to set this option to "on".

Hay Day also warns you (automatically) when you want to use the last item of a specific crop.

I wouldn't appreciate having to click an extra "yes, I am sure" when I want to cut trees or bushes. Reviving trees also requires two annoying clicks (the envelope and the email), but that is another request on this forum.
    Birds, Bees & Butterflies

Farm: 125, Barn: 4350, Silo: 4300, Town: 42, Puzzle: 303/432 ... and struggling ...

Protect Mother Nature !