Thread: Clouds in Legend are unbearable - solution to your problem

Clouds in Legend are unbearable - solution to your problem

The guard system, specifically the 4 hours of it for Titan 1 and above players, has made the list of targets in Legend pretty much no one.

If you don't want to alter that, I have a solution that you could use: dead bases. There are lots of them, but most of them are way down in the lower brackets now. Allow any base that hasn't been accessed in over 10 days to be hit by anyone, and if it's a Legend hitting Gold 1, even having them lose trophies would be OK with me.. Given the disaster that is your current Legend league this would be a way to infuse more available bases as targets to higher level players. For the last week I have been sitting in the clouds more than anything, and more than half of the times I search for a target none is found and I have to start all over.

Forum All-Star
    I donít think even a semi serious trophy pusher would be happy with a match where no trophies were gained and possibly lost. Supercell is revamping legends league matchmaking early next year. Have patience. Clear skies are on the horizon.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; 3 Days Ago at 08:06 PM.

already was over 3 hours in clouds today for 1 base ^^ should be a update to become faster a base to attack

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch0 View Post
    The guard system, specifically the 4 hours of it for Titan 1 and above players, has made the list of targets in Legend pretty much no one.

If you don't want to alter that, I have a solution that you could use: dead bases. There are lots of them, but most of them are way down in the lower brackets now. Allow any base that hasn't been accessed in over 10 days to be hit by anyone, and if it's a Legend hitting Gold 1, even having them lose trophies would be OK with me.. Given the disaster that is your current Legend league this would be a way to infuse more available bases as targets to higher level players. For the last week I have been sitting in the clouds more than anything, and more than half of the times I search for a target none is found and I have to start all over.
    The personal break time extends through those 4 hours so removing the guard wouldn't help much. The clouds were still there when the guard wasn't. Adding in lower bases wouldn't help trophy pushers if they aren't worth any trophies and if they are worth trophies it ruins the trophy pushing competition by turning it into pay to win. SC has a fix in mind and they are implementing it in the first half of 2019.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.