Thread: Game should run in 60fps

Unhappy Game should run in 60fps

Clash of clans and clash Royal seems not smooth I am having like 30fps or lower so hopefully there will be an update so the game runs in 60fps

Remeber a priority of SuperCell is to add things that keep gameplay smooth for majority of all compatible devices. That's why that remove some things, like the waterfall, and don't add additional things, like more flags.

I think the game runs just fine how it is. No clue how many fps it runs at and I don't care. It runs great. If you're getting skipping, I'd guess you're playing on bluestacks, which has nothing to do with clash

I don't even sleep anymore, I just die for a few hours at a time
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad123super View Post
    Clash of clans and clash Royal seems not smooth I am having like 30fps or lower so hopefully there will be an update so the game runs in 60fps
    It might be your device that's making the game run slow. I remember one of my older devices couldn't run the game well. Switched to a new phone and the framerate improved considerably.
    CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (TH11) | DARDANIUS (TH10)
    Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 12 - Crystal III) #YPU22PYG - Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since Jan 2014