Thread: Garlic, mushrooms and avocado’s Please please please!!,,,

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Garlic, mushrooms and avocado’s Please please please!!,,,

I like the new crops next coming update but would love to have seen garlic, mushrooms and avocado’s been added in order to make quacamole , garlicbread, mushroomsoup, etc....

By the way.....now having pineapples in next coming update I would have expected Pizza Hawa���
    Last edited by Mossie; 4 Days Ago at 05:39 PM. Reason: Did not want to start a new post and this is sort of same “issue”

All 3 are very tasty and they would fit in nicely with the new crops. However, for me I feel like we have so many crops already, if there would be something new added to the game, I rather have it something completely new and not products or crops. But thats my view, what do others thing about the amount of crops we have?

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks (-:

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    All 3 are very tasty and they would fit in nicely with the new crops. However, for me I feel like we have so many crops already, if there would be something new added to the game, I rather have it something completely new and not products or crops. But thats my view, what do others thing about the amount of crops we have?
    Yes, we have enough different crops, my silo and field can’t take any more different crops.