Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why do new troops with a name or role similarity bother you?

Quote Originally Posted by gamul1 View Post
    The new ice golem could have been called the ice troll and would have been cooler.
    Really?

We have enough trolls around here already..............
    Last edited by Jwp721; 1 Day Ago at 03:29 PM.

Pro Member
    They should have given the Ice Golem and bring back the Ice Wizard.

And while I'm here I would wish to reiterate that the overall game has improved in quality vastly over the past year. There's been so many improvements and it's clear Supercell has worked hard.

This is a small constructive criticism that I hope is well received not just by the fellow players but by Supercell themselves.

I disagree with those saying it is “lazy” to have a new troop be similar to an old one in either appearance or name. It might be a “safe” choice, but it isn’t likely due to being lazy. It is insulting and naive to think the employees at SC couldn’t have come up with a different name and/or look to the edrag, for example, or to similarly say they were too lazy to try to do so. It more likely is an effort to stay consistent. Having several dragons that do different things is more consistent than suddenly some new strange name/appearance. One might say they are taking the safe route, rather than the risky route, but I wouldn’t say it is the lazy route. It also is simply personal preference. I happen to like that there are three types of dragons, rather than naming one of them something totally different.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Millennial Club
    i like the uniqueness in the gameplay of edrag & icegolem however it would hav been better with a new name & a fresh new design art/animation.

why you ask?

simply cuz i dont want to see a "mega pekka" or a "giga xbow" in future troop/defense update.
    Last edited by arpithmania; 1 Day Ago at 08:07 PM.
    my edited posts most likely mean, i miss spelled or miss worded or forgot something.

speculation is the only thing we can do until anything is official. thats what the forums are for.