Thread: Does the Battle Machine get affected by Hero Potion

Does the Battle Machine get affected by Hero Potion

I think that it is well known that the Hero Potion will affect the Main Base Heroes by giving them 5 temporary levels for 1 hour, providing that the extra levels do not exceed the maximum for their Town Hall Level. The question is: will the Battle Machine be affected as well. Also will the regeneration time increase as well?

I am asking because my Battle Machine is only Level 5 so that his regeneration finishes exactly when the last Army Camp fills. And I am not planning to upgrade him anytime soon until all of my Star Laboratory upgrades finish as well. That is because if I upgrade him, I will have to wait longer for him to get ready for battle which means that I get less loot overall. And since I find quite a lot of losses, I prefer not to risk it and miss whole days of loot.
    The Clash Royale Forum Records/Spell Royale/My AMA

Join my Empire, the Geometry Empire.
    Cannon users are not allowed to enter. Cannon Cart users are still allowed to enter

Yes. It was stated that BM will benefit from the hero potion-but I don't know whether the regeneration time will be affected or not.
    Last edited by Maestro666; 1 Day Ago at 04:29 PM.

"The opposite of boredom, in a word, is not pleasure, but excitement." ~ Bertrand Russel.
    Regeneration time might actually be affected.. No matter sure to 0.01% LOL..
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)