Thread: Looking for a non/semi derby hood

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a non/semi derby hood

Helloo

I'm looking for a stress-free hood that let me play in peace without worrying about derby all the time.

Have to be an active hood, don't really need to be chatty. Don't want to feel like i'm playing alone

Thxx

Btw, i'm at level 49, like to help other whether through donation or trading. And i'll still help if other members play derby
    Last edited by Steggt; 1 Day Ago at 03:58 PM.

Hi Stegt,
    You are very welcome to join us at Wonkey Donkey's. We have more people that do not play the derby than we have who do.

We have members from UK, USA and Asia, so there is often someone around.

Should you want to play derby at a later date, I should tell you that you have to be level 60 to derby with us.

We are invite only, so if you would like to give us a try then I would need your farm tag.

Brook
    Last edited by Llylis; 1 Day Ago at 04:28 PM.

Hi, Im in the search of a few good people to join my neighborhood. What I'm looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting. Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play choose tasks 300 and above, and make sure to complete all tasks. I'll make you elder the second you join. There's not a lot of rules, just have fun and work hard at the derby (if your opted in). Let's build a strong neighborhood together! Come check it out.
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU 🦊

You are welcome to join us at ROOSTERS AND HENS #9uqy0v8r. We are a growing team looking for productive members. When opted in to derby, We ask that you complete all available tasks at 300+, extra task not required.

come try us out and grow with us!

Hi Steggt

Our neighbourhood might be what you have been searching for. Please have a look at our ad. We can lower the required level if you choose to visit us.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...4#post12012244

Regards

Till